I know where a guy can get a 62 unabody cheap

The place to talk Slicks. All we ask is that discussion has something to do with slicks...

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

65Truck_Nut

I know where a guy can get a 62 unabody cheap

Post by 65Truck_Nut »

I was lookin for parts the other day at a little slavage yard way out in the boonies few people even know it exist. Its a father son (sanford and son) Type operation, I dont believe they actually make a living at it. Anyway the old man said he had a 62 unibody for sale and i checked it out because Im a slickser 24 /7. It is rusted out in the usual places floor board and the door step and a few other places nothing really major. I didnt spend too much time on it because I was in a hurry but it wasnt all beat up or dented too much. It seemed to me if i were into the unibody thing ,or wasnt broke I would haven been darn proud to have bought it. It was pretty much whole It had a motor in it but i didnt take time to see if it was the 292 or 312 or whaever came out in it. It looked stock and like it probably hasnt been restored before no signs of bondo etc. he Old man said he would take 300.00 for it. When the son gets involved in the deal the price may get jacked up, especally if some one from outa state came pulling up in a new one ton pulling a goose neck trailer to pick it up. But if anyone is intrested in it contact me and I will be willing to go over there and talk HILLBILLY with them and get the good ol boy local deal for you LOL. that may sound funny but thats the way it works here in the sticks........65ruck_Nut