Stable Mates

A place for discussion of off topic subjects. Pretty much anything goes - just keep it civil, please!

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

Michelle
United States of America

Stable Mates

Post by Michelle »

Aside from my Big Slick, I also have a couple of other Fords that I enjoy driving from time to time. First is a 56 F100 big window truck known as the Flying Purple People Eater, it has a 71 Boss 351C backed by a C6. Second is a 64 Falcon Sprint convertible, 289 Ford top loader four speed

Michelle

Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what to have for dinner. A Republic is a well-armed sheep.

I hope I always stay crazy, because I know if I ever become sane, it will drive me crazy.
ezernut9mm
Sweden

Post by ezernut9mm »

awl right! lets burn some rubber. 56 is the best looking of the (what are they called) trucks 53-56. and the falcon has to be fun to drive. has to be.
always
"i believe i've achieved satisfaction".-bubbles
"should i be gettin" baked for this boys?"-bubbles

i could no longer keep "r.i.p.ing" all of our fallen brothers and sisters, so i say here, slick loads of love and much respect to all you beautiful people.
36truck
United States of America

Post by 36truck »

Michelle you have some very good looking Ford's. I wouldn't mind taking any one of them. :D :D 8) 8)
Tom Williams
Max
United States of America

Post by Max »

Good ol' Ellington. Been working out there for over 20 years now. There's been a lot of construction since those pics were taken.

Love that Falcon!
"If you don't want to stand behind our Troops, feel free to stand in front of them."

1964 Ford F100
1967 US Army M416
Michelle
United States of America

Post by Michelle »

Max wrote:Good ol' Ellington. Been working out there for over 20 years now. There's been a lot of construction since those pics were taken.

Love that Falcon!
Max, with the coordinates you gave in your location I would say that you either live on the base or at least close enough to throw rocks at it from where you live. I have flown in and out of there numerous times starting back in the 70's.
Michelle

Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what to have for dinner. A Republic is a well-armed sheep.

I hope I always stay crazy, because I know if I ever become sane, it will drive me crazy.
dwbr

Post by dwbr »

those area get rides, and exactly what i have been wanting to add to my collection, i was looking at sprint on eveil bay a few weeks ago, almost bought it, but i want a 63 sprint,,, will have to keep wishing,
i live right by ellington as well, i am in their flight path, so every jet that lands there flys over, i swear sometimes i could pit those plans with a rock as low as they are
________
vaporizer
Last edited by dwbr on February 7, 2011, 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
shawns fords

Re: Stable Mates

Post by shawns fords »

Michelle wrote:Aside from my Big Slick, I also have a couple of other Fords that I enjoy driving from time to time. First is a 56 F100 big window truck known as the Flying Purple People Eater, it has a 71 Boss 351C backed by a C6. Second is a 64 Falcon Sprint convertible, 289 Ford top loader four speed

nice colorado trucks in texas, ive seen the purple ppl eater before somewhere, just cant remember exactly where

this is the good side
dotcentral

Post by dotcentral »

I think the 56 is the best looking truck anyone ever made. That body style, with the front fenders like the 55 and older trucks + the wrap around windshield really is something.

I like the stance you have on it also.
Driver: 71 F100 Shortbed: Disc swap, 5.0 HO EFI & AOD
Project Vehicle/Mild Custom: 66 F100 CC longbed: Sold
Uncle Skip
United States of America

Post by Uncle Skip »

I love the Falcon picture, and you got the vomit comet in the background too.
Sweet.
U@ss
I'm not arguing with you. I'm just explaining why I'm right.
Pardon me. Does your deaug bite?
Truckfarmer2

Post by Truckfarmer2 »

Very nice mates. I also have a 56. mine is a panel truck.love that body!
If you continue to buy imports, where will your children work?