Wayne Kosko, evil influence

NY, NJ, PA, DE, DC, MD

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

DV65CustomCab
United States of America

Wayne Kosko, evil influence

Post by DV65CustomCab »

WK and I went to Carlisle yesterday. Nice day for it. Aside from our colossal error in trying to get there via the Turnpike...

Anyway, I've always teased WK about the amount of stuff he buys there vs the zero or near nothing I usually purchase. He'll buy a bag full of stuff and I usually buy nothing more than a bag of zip ties. Well, yesterday I got badgered into buying a carpet set, as well as buying a few bits from Flashback Tom. Add this to the headers Tom kindly transported up from Charlotte from another deal I made (and WK finalized) and I left Carlisle with a hand truck teetering with my purchases, and a badly damaged bank account.

Do not hang out with WK. conspy.gif
Stop The Longbed Hate! :)
'65 F100 Custom Cab bought 2002/Sold 2014
Now: '93 F150 Lightning
66fordtrucknut

Post by 66fordtrucknut »

I know, the day I went up there he influenced me enough to think about working on the 65' again. I haven't been able to find the title and was thinking about parting it out. He's one of those guys your parents would warn you about.
Charlie
62' SWB uni 223
66' F-100 Short/wide 352
78' F-350 dually dumpbed 400
12' F-150 5.0 3:73 LS
Fanatic

Post by Fanatic »

Thanx for takin it for the team, Dwight. Wayne tried to get me to go along....so I guess I averted the epidemic.

Tim
INEPTOCRACY: (in-ep'-toc-ra-cy) : a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.
DV65CustomCab
United States of America

Post by DV65CustomCab »

Charlie, he told me you were CONVINCED you should put the truck back together. So if you are already thinking not to, I guess you need a booster shot. I will call WK immediately. :lol:
Stop The Longbed Hate! :)
'65 F100 Custom Cab bought 2002/Sold 2014
Now: '93 F150 Lightning
needmoretime

Post by needmoretime »

The one thing I forgot to tell you guys! any sales when I am there yeilds 20% discounts next time I am buying. I figure my carpet will cost just under what Dwight paid. :woohoo:

It was a disappointing trip for me other than spending 6 bills to get my bumpers chromed.

Tree Huggers will make chrome a precious metal sooner than later the way the knotheads in Washington are going. hunting.gif

FYI, Charlie has one of those rare 65 CC short beds. :lol: