Hey Greg or Darrell for SS 04

Here is the forum for the next great Event

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

6166 Junkyard Dog
United States of America

Hey Greg or Darrell for SS 04

Post by 6166 Junkyard Dog »

We are here at Pate Swap Meet and while walking around we found a real neat gift or whatever for SS 04,, Its a lazer cut slick thats about 12-14 inches long and about 4-5 inches high that has a slot in a piece of finished wood,, over here at Pate those guys liked it and Gary aka Truckrat said that would be cool to have there with some type of plaque on it,, we have walked trying to find them again to get some kind of card, but have not found,,, We will look and walk to find ,, Others members here tried to find,, buts its like they disappeared,, When we get back next week I will take a pic of it for all to see,,
Tom,
@
Lazy FORD Ranch
Where Ford Trucks Rest in Peace

Dakota,,, RIP will never be the same looking for 61-66 trucks again ,, :cry: Kathy :cry:
Slickstock,,, York, PA
Slickstock,,, Kansas City, MO
Slickstock,,, Altoona, IOWA
Slickstock,,, Salina, KS

Now Cooper will try his best :lol: :lol:

Cooper now has 2018 Slick Stock,, give him a fair star :lol:
Slickstock Kansas City, Mo
Kid
United States of America

Post by Kid »

Guys , Thanks for keeping SlickStock in mind. It sounds cool and if you get a card or somthing from who ever makes them let us know and we will see what we can do..................Darrell
There are some Days I should not be let to go into the public without adult supervision
PFM-64f100

Lazer cut slicks

Post by PFM-64f100 »

Truckrat here in Haslet, Texas at the Hacienda de Purple Flying Monkey. Guys and Gals, these Lazer Cut Slicks Tom was talking about are a little piece of art unlike I have ever seen before. Tom and Kathy had one and showed it to us. I and several others of us went out looking for these folks at the swap meet and finally located them after much hunting. I took several pictures of them, and they look like something we'd all like to have hanging on our wall, or displayed on a desk. They come powder coated, but I found out we can order them bare and paint them ourselves to match our own trucks. Would everyone be interested in ordering some of these? I want 2 of them myself, but we can save about half of what they sell them for each by ordering them in a large quantity. One thing I liked about these is there are so many different ways to use these things, and they don't wear out, you don't outgrow them, and they don't fall apart over time. I suppose if left bare outside they would rust, but so does about anything else. They give us a price break in quantities of 25 or more, but a better one in quantities of 100. I will try and put pics of it on here so you all can see what they look like after I get home today. TR[b][i]
64 F100 short bed-style side-460-c6-with side toolbox and Dakota Front Suspension
And a 65 CrewCab

Chris W.

The pickups
65 Crew Cab
http://www.purpleflyingmonkey.com/CrewCab/index.html
64 F100
http://www.purpleflyingmonkey.com/1964- ... index.html
The Torino project http://www.purpleflyingmonkey.com/1971- ... eFile.html
Truckrat
United States of America

Lazer Cut Slick

Post by Truckrat »

Ok Boys and Girls, as promised here is a picture of the lazer cut slick as it appears in the Parker Ironworks website. Keep in mind the work "Custom" on the side if it is just for display. The ones we would get from them won't have that on there. So.........let me know what you think. As Tom said, they are about a foot long or so, and about 4-5 inches high. Yon't some? TR

[albumimg]5655[/albumimg]
Casey 65
United States of America

Post by Casey 65 »

Yuppado...