F100 Supernationals/All Ford Show in Knoxville

Car shows, swap meets, member get-togethers - post your upcoming events here.

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

65 F100 CC

F100 Supernationals/All Ford Show in Knoxville

Post by 65 F100 CC »

Is anyone going next week to Knoxville? I am planning on going again along with my friend in his 64. I haven't made my mind up about driving my 65 or riding in the 64. Hope to see some members there.
If you drive a Chevy, you better have a Good Wrench and even the name Dodge, tells you to avoid it!
Effie

Post by Effie »

Second thread started today. :lol:

http://fordtruk.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10490

I'm not going, probably gonna be too many Mustangs for my taste.
~/\/\elissa~
Image '66 F100 -- Little Black
Image '78 Bronco -- Brutus

ezernut9mm
Sweden

Post by ezernut9mm »

i really wanted to go to this when it was the f100 nationals or what ever it was. i'd still like to go, but man, eleven hours each direction in one weekend is more of a blitz than a good time.
always
"i believe i've achieved satisfaction".-bubbles
"should i be gettin" baked for this boys?"-bubbles

i could no longer keep "r.i.p.ing" all of our fallen brothers and sisters, so i say here, slick loads of love and much respect to all you beautiful people.
Effie

Post by Effie »

ezernut9mm wrote:i really wanted to go to this when it was the f100 nationals or what ever it was. i'd still like to go, but man, eleven hours each direction in one weekend is more of a blitz than a good time.

It's really not all that impressive, haha. It hasn't been the same since they moved it to Knoxville. That's another reason I'm not too keen on going. *shrug*
~/\/\elissa~

ezernut9mm
Sweden

Post by ezernut9mm »

the first time i saw an article about that event when it was at pigeon forge, i thought i had found paradise. lol
there is a big f100 meet down in branson every summer. i might try to make that one.
always
"i believe i've achieved satisfaction".-bubbles
"should i be gettin" baked for this boys?"-bubbles

i could no longer keep "r.i.p.ing" all of our fallen brothers and sisters, so i say here, slick loads of love and much respect to all you beautiful people.
Effie

Post by Effie »

Oh yeah, when it was in Pigeon Forge, it was paradise. It just lost some of the charm after the move to Knoxville. I mean, it was still covered up with trucks, but it always seemed to be not as many trucks and not as much fun.

I think I've heard about that show at Branson, Music City F100s does it, I think? It's supposed to be pretty decent, too.
~/\/\elissa~

6166 Junkyard Dog
United States of America

Post by 6166 Junkyard Dog »

now remember we do have one in Pigeon Forge in June,, Effie sent catalog and in there is show dates on all of shows that we do... as well
Tom,
@
Lazy FORD Ranch
Where Ford Trucks Rest in Peace

Dakota,,, RIP will never be the same looking for 61-66 trucks again ,, :cry: Kathy :cry:
Slickstock,,, York, PA
Slickstock,,, Kansas City, MO
Slickstock,,, Altoona, IOWA
Slickstock,,, Salina, KS

Now Cooper will try his best :lol: :lol:

Cooper now has 2018 Slick Stock,, give him a fair star :lol:
Slickstock Kansas City, Mo