Did a quick count tonite

Here is the forum for the next great Event

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

Kid
United States of America

Did a quick count tonite

Post by Kid »

Well my Wife and I tried to figure out how many will be here next year and we counted members who were at one of the first three events and have said they will be at this one and we came up with 54 Members who have said they will be here next year. As I said in another post we have 7 rooms reserved already.......................Kid
Kid
United States of America

Post by Kid »

Well we have over half of the 35 rooms we have blocked out reserved already.If you are planning on Attending you better be making reservations. The Hotel Manager has told me we will be the First group to block a number of rooms and actually take them all. She has 64 rooms all total including the theme rooms. We can fill this place up but we need to be making reservations soon. If you are positive you will be there make the call and get a room. You will not regret Attending a SlickStock event, just ask anyone from the First 3. When you do call request a room on the East side of the building as we will have the East side parking area and a half acre lot on the East side of the building also will be ours to use. When we fill this Hotel ( and I know we can ) I have another Hotel lined up for us to use as a overflow Hotel but it is about a Mile away. We hope to see as many as possible in Altoona Iowa next August............Kid