Make Reservations soon

Here is the forum for the next great Event

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

Kid
United States of America

Make Reservations soon

Post by Kid »

If you even think you will be attending you need to make reservations soon. You can always cancell or transfer the room to someone who is going if you can't go. I talked to the Hotel this morning and we have 14 of the 35 rooms we locked in left. They are starting to take reservations from others for the same week so the rooms we don't have blocked are starting to get booked. We can book whatever rooms we need after our 35 untill they are full but once they are full we will be using a over flow hotel about a mile away. We hope to see you in Iowa next year ..........................Kid
Kid
United States of America

Post by Kid »

looks like we are down to about 9 rooms left of the 35 we blocked..........Kid
ezernut9mm
Sweden

Post by ezernut9mm »

i have my confirmation number tucked away in my wallet. it's right in there with my license and medical card. very important stuff-not to be lost.
always
"i believe i've achieved satisfaction".-bubbles
"should i be gettin" baked for this boys?"-bubbles

i could no longer keep "r.i.p.ing" all of our fallen brothers and sisters, so i say here, slick loads of love and much respect to all you beautiful people.
Kid
United States of America

Post by Kid »

lol Ezer, Our confirmation number is in my wallet next to my Dl and bank card where it will not be lost............Kid
Kid
United States of America

Post by Kid »

WELL< it looks like we are almost at our block of 35 rooms. I am going to go talk to the Manager on Friday and see if we can up the block to 50 rooms. I can't believe we are a Year away and we booked all the rooms we have blocked. I am sure the Manager will be happy to up the number for us. Looks like we will have a record number in attendance next Year.............Kid
cookster4495

Post by cookster4495 »

What's the latest update on rooms? Got 'em all booked yet?
Kid
United States of America

Post by Kid »

Larry, We have filled the orig 35 rooms and have upped the blocked rooms to 47 I believe and the manager will keep upping the numer as needed/ They are really excited to have us there next Year. They have a total of 65 rooms and I think it would be cool to fill the whole hotel......................Kid
ezernut9mm
Sweden

Post by ezernut9mm »

sweet. the slickstock inn. you don't have to kareoke to have a good time, but what the hey. lol
always

i could no longer keep "r.i.p.ing" all of our fallen brothers and sisters, so i say here, slick loads of love and much respect to all you beautiful people.
Hoofbeat Racer
Canada

Post by Hoofbeat Racer »

it couldn't hurt :wink:

I wonder if the waitress' wear tank tops evil_lol.gif
Mark

ezernut9mm
Sweden

Post by ezernut9mm »

only if they're hot (i hope) or the results might be blinding. lol
always

Kid
United States of America

Post by Kid »

Just met with the Manager this Morning. We have 31 rooms booked and 8 left. When we reach what we have blocked she is just going to up us to whatever they have left. They are pretty excited about us being there and looking forward to seeing all the trucks. If you havent made reservations you should consider doing so soon.
Gritsngumbo
United States of America

Post by Gritsngumbo »

Just curious, what kind of financial investment is required for a reservation?
If you understand what you’re doing, you’re not learning anything.

LITTLE RED: 64 F100 Short Style
BIG RED: 62 F100 Long Uni
BIG “UN": 63 F250 Long Flare
BBW RED: 61 F100 CC BBW Long Uni
CRIMSON CREW: 63 F100 "Stageway" Long Flare Crew Cab
"RANGER": 66 F100 CC Long Flatbed
"AVA" 1963 Avion T-20 Travel Trailer
“Lucille” 1955 New Moon 44’ Travel Trailer
Kid
United States of America

Post by Kid »

grits, look at the top post announcment here in this forum. The rooms are $75 for 3 beds and $95 with a hot tub
CelticPFM

Post by CelticPFM »

When I reserved, they took my card info but said it would not be charged until we set foot in the hotel. As for the cancellation policy, we're not even contemplating it so maybe someone else knows?
Boy Scout mom, Camp Gladiator fitness, and Running keep me busy.

"Just Breathe."
Kid
United States of America

Post by Kid »

We are down to only a few rooms left at the host Hotel so if you are wanting to stay there you better make reservations soon. I do have a overflow hotel and will be posting that info also.If you call and they are full and have to go to the overflow Hotel please let me know. it is only about a mile away so it will not be to bad