Hot Rod Hoedown Update

NY, NJ, PA, DE, DC, MD

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

Sinc

Hot Rod Hoedown Update

Post by Sinc »

Hey Guys,

For those of you who might be interested...

The Hot Rod Hoedown is next weekend (September, 11-13). This year it is being held at a new location; "Adventureland Camp", 6401 Hulmeville Road, Bensalem, Pa. Rich and I took a ride over there about two weeks ago. We weren't able to check it all out (there was some event going on and we couldn't get past the security guards). But, from what we could see, it looks like a nice area - large grassy area, nearby stream, camping facilities, bandstand, and so on.

Weather permitting, Rich and I are talking about going there on Saturday the 12th. If anyone else is thinking about going, let us know, so we can all hook up.

Hope to see you (anyone) there...Bill

P.S. The Fall Hershey Swap Meet is November 7-10. Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?
cookster4495

Post by cookster4495 »

Funny you should post this as I was just thinking the other day about posting it myself. As luck has it, I will be in Va beach that weekend so take lots of pictures !!! Maybe catch up with you guys in hershey. Larry
cookster4495

Post by cookster4495 »

Hey Bill,
Did you make the hoe down? Saw this morning rain rain and some more rain, :cry: It's sunny and warm here in va beach :D ...be home sunday nite....Larry
Sinc

Post by Sinc »

If one picture is worth a thousand words, then here are several thousands worth.....

Ratzilla.....

Stretched Limo....???

Pretty cool site for a car show. Check out the campsite on the far side of the pond.....

Parting thought.....

I sure wish some of my MAC brothers had joined me...

...Sinc