looking for some banners

Here is the forum for the next great Event

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

Kid
United States of America

looking for some banners

Post by Kid »

I am looking for some automotive banners to put up at SlickStock next year. if you know of any place that will let us have some to display next year let me know. I am looking for any thing auto related
There are some Days I should not be let to go into the public without adult supervision
semotrucker

Post by semotrucker »

I might be able to get some from my friend out in Ks who works for the Ford dealer in Manhattan. I will call him and check then let you know.

Cam
azratrod

banners

Post by azratrod »

i would think that there are at least a few companys that would jump at the oportunity to advertise at slick stock. these companies were smart they should proubly just donate banners. companies such as: lmc, carolins classics, coker, bobs f100s, ford, etc. etc. etc.
'64 ford bbw custom cab short styleside bed
'32 ford 5 window body
'28 ford roadster pickup
'04 ford f150 crew cab short bed
fmartin_gila

Post by fmartin_gila »

For my local car club show, we contacted Speedway and they sent us as many bags to use as "goody bags" as we thought we could use. We got Banners free from somewhere, I don't remember. I will call around a little later and see what I can find out.

Fred
Kid
United States of America

Post by Kid »

yea i have sent e -mails to severla places and am sure they will donate some. i was just thinking if any body had any contact info for anyplace it might speed up the process. Getting window stickers from ron francis wiring. i got goody bags from haggerty ins and some from a freind of mine
There are some Days I should not be let to go into the public without adult supervision
stronger66ratfink

Post by stronger66ratfink »

Kid,
I handle the Ford account for the Houston Lifestock show and rodeo, putting in the Ford truck exhibit every year, I'll ask my contacts if they happend to have any "good ones"
Fanatic

Post by Fanatic »

Dragstrips Darrell.

If you know anyone that works at one, thats the place to get them. Every BIG event --the ad guys come in and hang 'em everywhere. Thats where all of the ones I had at 06 came from and my buddy has lots more. He sells them and seems to be stuck with alot of "ricer" junk left, but I'll see what he has.

Tim
INEPTOCRACY: (in-ep'-toc-ra-cy) : a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.
fmartin_gila

Post by fmartin_gila »

The banners we got came from the local Beer Distributor. I wasn't in on it so I don't know what the approach was.

Fred
thrush544

Post by thrush544 »

When I ran the car show back home I always contacted Jegs, Summit Racing, Edelbrock and they always sent banners, stickers, some times goodie bags. I contacted a lot of different companies, but those three always treated us like gold. Hemmings was good to us too.
I have a pretty cool 2004 Ford truck banner with a f-150 and f-250 on it that I got from the local Ford dealer. They used a different one that they had and decided not to use this one, so maybe check there. I'll ask the local Ford Dealer here.
semotrucker

Post by semotrucker »

Darrel...my buddy out in Ks told me today he got 3 boxes of banners from the dealership. How many that is he couldnt tell me nor what they are but all Ford related I'm sure. You want me to have him mail them to you so you can go thru them and pick out the best ones?

Cam
Kid
United States of America

Post by Kid »

WOW, cool. I am sending you a PM