Hi, ya'll!

TX, OK, AZ, LA, NM, AR, CO

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

mikecarson

Hi, ya'll!

Post by mikecarson »

Good to see a place here to get together!
Mike C
64 CC, Crown Vic project
62 CC
67short 94 F150, 433W
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive body, but to skid in sideways - body worn out and screaming: Woo Hoo, what a ride!"
BigTim

Post by BigTim »

Cool our very own sandbox!
Trukcrazy

Post by Trukcrazy »

Hey guys, is this where Florida get to hang out? :lol:
Horsepower

Post by Horsepower »

Hey I want to hang out in Florida tooooooooooooooo.

Oh I see now.....Florida hangs out here??? OK Well I still want to hang out in Florida lol 12 inches of snow here last night :shock:
ICEMAN6166
Poland

Post by ICEMAN6166 »

click at your own risk.
[albumimg]1036[/albumimg]

:rotflmao:
1966 F250 4x4
1964 Rambler Ambassador 990
Rest in peace departed Slick family members
Cam Milam
Lesley Ferguson
Steve Lopes
John Sutton
mikecarson

Post by mikecarson »

Depends which side of Florida, Gulf side here, Atlantic side with MAC...lol
Mike C
64 CC, Crown Vic project
62 CC
67short 94 F150, 433W
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive body, but to skid in sideways - body worn out and screaming: Woo Hoo, what a ride!"
Trukcrazy

Post by Trukcrazy »

mikecarson wrote:Depends which side of Florida, Gulf side here, Atlantic side with MAC...lol

Nevermind, we have our own place to go now. :arse: :lol:
BigTim

Post by BigTim »

Horsepower wrote: snow

I for one propose a rule that the above word is outlawed in the SW chapter. 8)
my66longbed

Post by my66longbed »

If you want to outlaw "snow" then you'll need to drop Colorado from the group. :-) That's all it's been up here all winter.
Garbz

Post by Garbz »

Looks like i get to play in this sandbox......

Garbz
Max
United States of America

Post by Max »

And a damn fine sandbox it is... until someone starts throwing it around of course. 8)
"If you don't want to stand behind our Troops, feel free to stand in front of them."

1964 Ford F100
1967 US Army M416
65Truck_Nut

Well there goes the neighborhood

Post by 65Truck_Nut »

Kool a place to talk southern redneck and be understood!! Hi Yall!!! check out my newest addition to the stable. And theres a really cool story with this one. My wife has gone slick on me we now only have two slicks. his and hers no car payments and buy all the parts i want without hassle .I think im going to ask her to remarry me and invite all the southern slick members and have the ceremony on the back of her long bed LOL. She bought a 66 long bed with 352 3 speed on the tree with the overdrive it free wheels when you let off the accelerator and kicks down like a automatic when pulling hills. I have known this truck all my life a old man in my town bought it in 69 and has emaculately maintained it.the 66 needs painted but not restored its like new mechanically Im going to miss my old friend who died of cancer but i will always charish and injoy his old truck. Im trying to upload pics in my personal alblum and will put one here too when i can. glad to see a place to kick it with my homies LOL see Yall ,Byron [albumimg]1731[/albumimg][albumimg]1732[/albumimg][albumimg]1733[/albumimg][albumimg]1804[/albumimg]check out the 8 track and cb which both work the 8 track has a charlie pride 8 track tape in it !!! its like going back in time driving this all origional slick .Im beside myself every time my wife LETS ME drive!!!!