last minute dicision

Here is the forum for the next great Event

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

holmboy
United States of America

last minute dicision

Post by holmboy »

Haven't checked with the hotels yet, thought I'd check here first. Was able to get vacation time at work for that week and am thinking of coming to check out SS after all. Kind of last minute but what the heck.

If any one has a reservation they can't use let me know.

Don't have a truck done to drive. Don't really want to drive the F350, that would get a little expensive. Thinking about riding the bike. Very long trip on the bike, 700 miles or so from Denver. Figure if I leave early enough on Wednesday morning, stop some where fairly close that night, then up early Thursday and go the rest of the way I can miss the afternoon storms.

I will check with the back-up hotel on Monday if I don't here from anyone with a unused reservation.
ezernut9mm
Sweden

Post by ezernut9mm »

c'mon, the more the merrier!
always
"i believe i've achieved satisfaction".-bubbles
"should i be gettin" baked for this boys?"-bubbles

i could no longer keep "r.i.p.ing" all of our fallen brothers and sisters, so i say here, slick loads of love and much respect to all you beautiful people.
Michelle
United States of America

Post by Michelle »

Try to arrive in time for the hay ride on the flat bed. Bring am extra pair of seat belts along for the ride. When we get on I-80 it will be hard to hang on with out them.
Michelle

Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what to have for dinner. A Republic is a well-armed sheep.

I hope I always stay crazy, because I know if I ever become sane, it will drive me crazy.
Casey 65
United States of America

Post by Casey 65 »

Call the host hotel, a few days ago there were a few room left
"One Test Result is Worth One Thousand Expert Opinions" - Werner von Braun