Loaded, Well Almost

Here is the forum for the next great Event

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

Michelle
United States of America

Loaded, Well Almost

Post by Michelle »

Today I hooked up to my trailer and backed it in close to the shop so I could plug my A/C into 110 volts. I am going to let it run for ten or twelve hours just to make sure every thing is working like it should be. I will load my 65 up late Sunday evening and be ready to leave Monday morining. I know it was a little premature to do this so early, but I have just about everything done to get ready and I am getting excited about getting the heck out of Dodge.

Michelle

Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what to have for dinner. A Republic is a well-armed sheep.

I hope I always stay crazy, because I know if I ever become sane, it will drive me crazy.
Alan Mclennan
Australia

Post by Alan Mclennan »

Chelle, I know how you feel!, I felt like that in the plain! :lol:

Lyn asked if that was a dunny on the back of your truck!, forgive her, she`s a great cook!
Honey, If I say I`ll fix something I will, there`s no need to remind me every 6 months!!
66 f100 tabletop swb 351 Clevo C6 "Beryl"

Slick Stock 3 KCMO
Slick Stock 4 Altoona
Slick Stock 5 KCMO
Slick Stock 6 Altoona
Slick Stock 7 Salina KS
Slick Stock 8.............................. cry.gif
Kid
United States of America

Post by Kid »

Michelle, Did you get the engine knock figured out
Michelle
United States of America

Post by Michelle »

Kid wrote:Michelle, Did you get the engine knock figured out

No the engine knock is still with me. I have pertty well concluded it is a wrist pin that is causing the problem. It is a problem that I will deal with when I return home and it is a little cooler.
Michelle

Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what to have for dinner. A Republic is a well-armed sheep.

I hope I always stay crazy, because I know if I ever become sane, it will drive me crazy.
Michelle
United States of America

Post by Michelle »

Alan Mclennan wrote:Chelle, I know how you feel!, I felt like that in the plain! :lol:

Lyn asked if that was a dunny on the back of your truck!, forgive her, she`s a great cook!

Alan, you can tell her that it does have a dunny in it. At my age I can not go all night with out having to go. Did you guys get by the ATHS headquarters today?
Michelle

semotrucker

Post by semotrucker »

If you get passed by a truck that has FLT on it and the driver is waving and on the horn, its probably me. LOL

Cam
Alan Mclennan
Australia

Post by Alan Mclennan »

Chelle, Yes we did!, it took some time to find it tho!, we spent about 1 hr there, great model and medal collection, we didn`t mention your name, they had a hard enough time understandieng us as it was!. Before my medication! I use to get up through the night at least 3 times!, with beer on board it was more like 5!.
Honey, If I say I`ll fix something I will, there`s no need to remind me every 6 months!!
66 f100 tabletop swb 351 Clevo C6 "Beryl"

Slick Stock 3 KCMO
Slick Stock 4 Altoona
Slick Stock 5 KCMO
Slick Stock 6 Altoona
Slick Stock 7 Salina KS
Slick Stock 8.............................. cry.gif