Safe trips for everyone

Here is the forum for the next great Event

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

Kid
United States of America

Safe trips for everyone

Post by Kid »

Everyone who is already traveling or getting ready to head out please have a safe trip and we are looking forward to seeing you here in Iowa soon.
Michelle
United States of America

Post by Michelle »

I am looking forward to being there soon.
Michelle

Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what to have for dinner. A Republic is a well-armed sheep.

I hope I always stay crazy, because I know if I ever become sane, it will drive me crazy.
CelticPFM

Post by CelticPFM »

We started packing today, Chris found me a huge box for the travel pillows & it holds about HALF of 'em-LOL! Still sewing about 10more and need to do another count. Found Alan's valve cover racer (had to unearth JT's room). Had to reclaim my SS '08 tshirt that Chris has been wearing since he went down a couple shirt sizes. Funny, it went missing a couple months ago and I thought, oh well-It'll turn up eventually. Today I searched everywhere and told him, he was like, :twisted: oh did I forget to mention that? We switched out seatbelts in Lucille & Chris is checking levels, throwing a couple tires & tools in the back. Too hot to hardly just BE out in the garage from about 1pm-4pm here in TX. Safe trips to everyone, stay hydrated in this heat. See ya'll soon.
Boy Scout mom, Camp Gladiator fitness, and Running keep me busy.

"Just Breathe."