Back to the 50's June 17,18, and 19

Car shows, swap meets, member get-togethers - post your upcoming events here.

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

Kid
United States of America

Back to the 50's June 17,18, and 19

Post by Kid »

At the Minnesota State fairgrounds. We have a blast every year. Should be several of us there this Year.
There are some Days I should not be let to go into the public without adult supervision
Kid
United States of America

Post by Kid »

We will be there on Friday untill Sunday, let me know if you will be attending. You will not regret being there. Average about 12,000 entrants every year
There are some Days I should not be let to go into the public without adult supervision
Kid
United States of America

Post by Kid »

come on I know there will be more than Mark and I there. Let me know if you are going
63unibodyboy

msra 50s

Post by 63unibodyboy »

Ill be there :D ,allways a great time,are you parking behind the old race track again?I allways park at the northwest corner by the compost and the rod repair tent,hope to see you all there
Kid
United States of America

Post by Kid »

I will Pm you my phone number and you can call me Fri or Sat
63unibodyboy

msra 50s

Post by 63unibodyboy »

we will be there all weekend,working the gates sat morning at the camp grounds for four hours,we work a shift every year,its fun and we get a free show t-shirt,got your# Ill give you a call,lets hear from more members that are going