Slick-Stock 2.5

This Forum contains all the threads for Slick-Stock 2008. For viewing only.

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

Sinc

Slick-Stock 2.5

Post by Sinc »

Greetings,

Several of us MAC guys had such a great time at SS-06 last Summer that we are now kicking around the idea of doing a mini version again this coming August. This will certainly be the "Bargain Basement" version! No Goodie Bags, No Dash Plaques, No Music CDs, "maybe" a Tee-Shirt if there's enough interest, and "maybe" we'll convince Wyatt to whip up some more Italian sausages.

The basic plan is to meet at The Westgate Inn (York, Pa.) on Friday (08/10) after work, have a nice dinner somewhere, and hang-out in the parking lot. On Saturday (08/11), take a short cruise somewhere (maybe just to Jim Mack's Ice Cream for lunch), then invade the Motor Menders Cruise Night (last year Merle Ward's '66 Pro Street Slick took home the Best-In-Show trophy from this same event). Sunday morning we'll break for home.

Anyway, we really don't expect anyone from outside the MAC to join us. BUT, we wanted you to know that the Welcome Mat is out just in case any of you are interested.

Hope to see you all at SS-KC in 2008 (if not sooner)!

...Sinc
Sinc

Post by Sinc »

Five or six MAC members have expressed interest in doing a Slick-Stock 2.5. We probably don't have enough to qualify for the room discount at the Westgate Inn (we need to promise them 10 rooms for a discount). But, we shouldn't let that stop us! If anyone is interested in attending, please call the Westgate Inn (717-767-6931) and reserve a room for August 10th and 11th.

Also, please post something here indicating that you will be attending, so we know who to keep an eye out for. Thanks!

See you in Youk...Sinc
wyatt

Post by wyatt »

Yep, I'll be there. I haven't been too active at the last couple get togethers but I will be at this one.
Things are starting to get back to normal for me again. I might even make some sausage.

Like Bill said, The welcome mat is always out.

Chuck(Wyatt)