Great Smokey Mountain F100 Run, Pigeon Forge

Car shows, swap meets, member get-togethers - post your upcoming events here.

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

Reds Rod Shop

Great Smokey Mountain F100 Run, Pigeon Forge

Post by Reds Rod Shop »

Anyone going?
Anthony
United States of America

Post by Anthony »

unfortunately not, maybe next year... Your truck is looking killer Red.... I still like the old school for myself though.....
Effie

Post by Effie »

I'll be getting there Thursday.

Just look for the '66 with no side trim, haha. I'm really going no stress this time... I'm not going to win, I'm going to hang out and I'm not worrying about a thing with the truck. If it gets done fine, if it doesn't fine.
~/\/\elissa~
Image '66 F100 -- Little Black
Image '78 Bronco -- Brutus

Reds Rod Shop

Post by Reds Rod Shop »

Melissa, I saw your truck but not you. I was at Dolly wood all day Friday with the family and had planned on going to the show first thing Sat morning but Strep throat had different plans for me. Ended up at the medical center the first half of the day and then a 3 hr nap. I didn't get there till around 4:30 and everyone was loading up to go. Oh well. Your truck looked good and judging from the picture album, you have done a lot of work on her. Looking good. Maybe next year, I'll have one of mine there.
Effie

Post by Effie »

The truck was filthy, I never did wash it. It rained on me coming up Thursday morning and with it being overcast the whole time, I knew soon as I washed or cleaned it would rain and I'd get blamed for it. :lol: I knew the truck wouldn't win anything and I didn't go to win, I went to rest and hang out, so that's what I did.

Glad you looked at the pics.... I saw a few folks looking at the album. Thanks for the compliment, I have put a lot of sweat and time in to it.

Sucks you got sick with the strep. You must have just missed me Saturday because I came down to join the group I was sitting with - the two tents next to mine and the red '66. Then we went to the awards and I got suckered in to going to Gatlinburg... which was NOT Mel friendly.

I'm still recovering today. That drive wears me flat out...especially doing it alone.
~/\/\elissa~
Image '66 F100 -- Little Black
Image '78 Bronco -- Brutus