Anyone in the Phoenix area?

TX, OK, AZ, LA, NM, AR, CO

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

good2bea9
United States of America

Anyone in the Phoenix area?

Post by good2bea9 »

I am going to be in PX this weekend but not with my truck as it is still in the paint shop. I am wondering if any of you are close if you have a spare passanger side wing window assembly or just the front track? I can not find one of mine and the truck is almost ready to be put back together. Thanks for the assistance and information. I am usually in Yuma. Have a great day.
David
http://fordtruk.com/forums/album_showpa ... ic_id=2182
Garbz

Post by Garbz »

I will check in my parts bins i should have some.

I am in north Phoenix.

Garbz
good2bea9
United States of America

WIndow thanks

Post by good2bea9 »

Garbz,
Thank you for the reply. I was planning on going to the salvage yard in Apache Junction if no one replied in the Phoenix area. I may still go on one of the days that I am there this weekend if you are interested. My cell is 6232290952. I really do appreciate the assistance. I will bring some pics of the truck too in case we meet up.
David
Garbz

Post by Garbz »

I will be working on saturday at the shop come on by for a tour. I work at industrial chassis.

A junk yard run to AJ sounds like fun on sunday.

Garbz
fmartin_gila

Post by fmartin_gila »

David,
If you and Garbz don't come up with anything, give a hollar and I can see if my pal with his own private junkyard might have something. I live in Globe.
Fred
good2bea9
United States of America

pRIVATE jy

Post by good2bea9 »

Fred,
I appreciate the offer. I am going to try and go to the JY today. My wife will be upset for a few but then things should be fine later. My # is 6232290952 and from now until Monday I am here on 83rd an T-Bird.
David
Garbz

Post by Garbz »

I am over on 19th and T bird........By the cave creek Golf Course

Shop is on 35th and Osborn. I am here till about 8 tonight

I will give oyu a call later.

Garbz
good2bea9
United States of America

Meeting

Post by good2bea9 »

Garbz,
Great to meet with you today. Thanks for the mirrors, I am excited to get them touched up. I will look for the exhaust from an 87 or newer, but again what is the company with the collector pipe? Who do I need to e-mail for the part # for the padded dash on the FTE site? And LMC has the ROD DOOR liners! ???part #. Thanks for the meet, I enjoied the chat and the great tour.
David
Garbz

Post by Garbz »

NPD carries the roddoors parts.

Go on ford truck enth. and ask number dummy in the 61 to 66 forum for the part number for 66 F250 4x4. He will post it..then go on line and see if DC has any NOS ones.

For the down pipe try Walker. there out of Tennessee and every parts house carries them.. NAPA, Auto Zone.ECT. just ask for a replacment down pipe for a 87 up 300 six without the cat attached.

If i come accross the npd cat i have i will post you the numbers.

Thanks for stopping by. I probally will pass through Yuma next sunday on my way back from SoCal.

Garbz
Garbz

Post by Garbz »

FTE

This has been a test of the Garbz thermoneculear blastoff into a tantrum due to filtering of certian code words from this forum.

Garbz
kid2

Post by kid2 »

Dave, what are you talking about. You know there has never been a post here that has been censored or moderated from us. I will get ahold of you Today............kid
65 f-100, Mostly Stock
64 F-100, 4in roof chop and on a car frame
64 F100, Project, not sure what to do with it
61 Long Uni project
79 F-250 Super Cab Long Box
74 Duster, Future Project
Dropped,Chopped,Tubbed,and Stubbed is the way to go

It is easier to ask Forgivness than to ask Permission
kid2

Post by kid2 »

OK, I made a couple of test posts and know what you are taking about. I sent a e to Jim and I will call him today and see what it up. I agree that is WRONG and not what we are all about. i am checking into it......Darrell
65 f-100, Mostly Stock
64 F-100, 4in roof chop and on a car frame
64 F100, Project, not sure what to do with it
61 Long Uni project
79 F-250 Super Cab Long Box
74 Duster, Future Project
Dropped,Chopped,Tubbed,and Stubbed is the way to go

It is easier to ask Forgivness than to ask Permission