Great Smoky Truck Show

Car shows, swap meets, member get-togethers - post your upcoming events here.

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

6166 Junkyard Dog
United States of America

Great Smoky Truck Show

Post by 6166 Junkyard Dog »

Just to give a heads up, which I should have done yesterday but was Totally Pissed :x :x and could not think straight anyway heres how it went,, Got there wed. like some others after driving awhile set up a little got Motel room,,, Then I drove awhile to get to Alabama to pick up a truck,,,, on the way nack Kathy called said show was cancelled since those low-lifes never got permits from Pigeon Forge for any of us to set up so most everbody left,,, some went to Towsend,,,,,,,, Heck with especially since that crooked road is not big enough for bigger trucks/trailers and squat to do up there so bottom line wasted close to 800.00 in Fuel/Motel/ Food/ Extra Charge for Dakota in Motel room all due to some sorry a$$ hole not doing paper work,, some came as far as NY,, I feel sorry for ones drove or trailered trucks,, I know when leaving :oops: had to correct spelling we saw several trucks and trailers coming in looking strange like where in the heck are you going ????? and so many phone calls like whats going on
Last edited by 6166 Junkyard Dog on June 23, 2012, 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tom,
@
Lazy FORD Ranch
Where Ford Trucks Rest in Peace

Dakota,,, RIP will never be the same looking for 61-66 trucks again ,, :cry: Kathy :cry:
Slickstock,,, York, PA
Slickstock,,, Kansas City, MO
Slickstock,,, Altoona, IOWA
Slickstock,,, Salina, KS

Now Cooper will try his best :lol: :lol:

Cooper now has 2018 Slick Stock,, give him a fair star :lol:
Slickstock Kansas City, Mo
Hunter's 64
United States of America

Re: Great Smoky Truck Show

Post by Hunter's 64 »

There were some locals around here headed up that way, Haven't talked to anybody But I'm sure if they got up there a found out it was cancelled......... They're PISSED !! :cussing: Sorry to hear you got caught up in somebody's incompetence .

Danny
Alan 66
United States of America

Re: Great Smoky Truck Show

Post by Alan 66 »

I went up to the show and got there to find out it had been moved and went back over to Townsend. We had a good time and it is more laid back.