my truck

A place for discussion of off topic subjects. Pretty much anything goes - just keep it civil, please!

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

*motor*mount*
United States of America

my truck

Post by *motor*mount* »

all that is lef to do is some body work and a paint job and interior work. And my buissness dose that. And i liv about 75 feet from the shop.i have paid to have other people do some work on my truck but i was also there doing other things or helping them. When i got the truck l was in a wheel chair. Now im not. I had to put up with a bunch of pepole always saying stupid shit like i was waisting my time and i was never going to finish it. I gess i made them mad when they saw my truck going down the road infront of their house and me waving at them. And it dosent even feel like a old truck anymore when you drive it.
Jim H. Shiflet jr. my pictures are at photo bucket shifletjr is the name on the album. Click this link to see my pictures http://m815.photobucket.com/profile/shifletjr .also look at newest uploads and mobile uploads. 1964 costume cab and 2 ford f650 flat bed wreckers. and now a 2008 chrysler convertible
Total Gearhead

Re: my truck

Post by Total Gearhead »

Good deal! I'm right there with you. I can finally work on my truck on my own. It's a great feeling... :D