Price for a seat

The place to talk Slicks. All we ask is that discussion has something to do with slicks...

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

good2bea9
United States of America

Price for a seat

Post by good2bea9 »

Does any one know what a good price is for a 1990 Ford bench seat with the center fold down console? There is one here in Yuma at a salvage yard in great shape and the guy said "about $225." BTW, I ran across a 1965/6 F250 in a farmers field and I am trying to get it from him (not in the best shape but there are parts) and I also came across a Uni sitting in another field with no tires/rims but the body looks great ( I am going to try to talk with this guy as well when I am back out that way) So if anyone is interested in parts or a whole truck; let me know so I can plan to see these guys sooner than later!
David
6Slick5

Post by 6Slick5 »

I just picked up a seat like that from the local salvage yard. It has a couple of cig holes but otherwise was the best I could find. I have been looking for some time and finally found this one. It cost me $75.

Marty
65 F-100
94 F-150 (Daily Driver)
2006 Vibe (Wife's Car)
65 Karmen Ghia (Son's Car)
Iron Horse Bicycle, trying to save some gas money!
good2bea9
United States of America

Post by good2bea9 »

That is a price that sounds much better to me that $225!!! I am curious as to what price some people out here have paid or been quoted too. Thanks for the input.
David
Garbz

Post by Garbz »

Paying more tha 30 bucks for a seat at a u pull it yard is highway robbery.

Back in PA at Harrys U Pull it a seat was 14 bucks....LOL

Garbz
norville

Post by norville »

Garbz wrote:Paying more tha 30 bucks for a seat at a u pull it yard is highway robbery.

Back in PA at Harrys U Pull it a seat was 14 bucks....LOL

Garbz

Agreed. Although I paid $40. Fr $220 you could have yours redone.

bob
dotcentral

Post by dotcentral »

Do you have Craigslist in your area? I needed a seat for my 71 and couldn't find a decent one anywhere. Fianlly posted a want ad on craigslist and got one with nice foam and springs, does need recovered. Wound up getting it for free.
Driver: 71 F100 Shortbed: Disc swap, 5.0 HO EFI & AOD
Project Vehicle/Mild Custom: 66 F100 CC longbed: Sold