Pa. Antuique tags

NY, NJ, PA, DE, DC, MD

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

Pap's 66

Pa. Antuique tags

Post by Pap's 66 »

does anyone know what is required for Antique tags in Pa? I am interested in doing this soon, but i am not familiar with the process. I know i need to submit some pics, and I have been told that i will need to get stock wheels and take off my dual exhaust and tanneau cover. was i given accurate info? any comments? thanks guys! by the way i really like this site so far, I don't know what took me so long to switch over :wink:
DV65CustomCab
United States of America

Post by DV65CustomCab »

I know all about this. :roll:
The truck must look stock. You will need to photograph front, back, and both sides. They do accept digital images printed off your computer, so some photoshop can be done if it's isn't apparent. :wink:
I have a set of full wheelcovers you can use if you come up with wheels...that way the wheels don't have to be painted purty. :P
No bumper stickers, front plates, trailer hitches or anything else they can gripe about should be on it in the photos. They made me remove my trailer hitch which was off for about 2 days, then went back on. No rust or primered spots. If you photograph it low enough the tonneau may not show.
Stop The Longbed Hate! :)
'65 F100 Custom Cab bought 2002/Sold 2014
Now: '93 F150 Lightning