i dont under stand

A place for discussion of off topic subjects. Pretty much anything goes - just keep it civil, please!

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

*motor*mount*
United States of America

i dont under stand

Post by *motor*mount* »

down here we have plants and refinerys and behind my house about a hundred yards or so there is a foundrey and more than a few of them south and east of here. starting at around 5 am the first train with more than 100 freight cars tanck cars and flat bed cars loaded with sheet metal and one engine pulling the train and one engine about 3/4 of the way back pushing. then every few hours another one gose by behind my house. this gose on the entire day. alot is off loaded at a few stops on the track to the west of here on to 18 wheelers or at wear houses. then big freight trucks load up at the wear houses and deliver every were, some even go out of state. i know this because i have not livd more than 20 miles away from this very town for more than a year for 43 years. were the hell is all this unemployment i hear and read about coming from. i know alot of pepole and see alot every day. none of them are unemploied none of my friends and my family is either.
Jim H. Shiflet jr. my pictures are at photo bucket shifletjr is the name on the album. Click this link to see my pictures http://m815.photobucket.com/profile/shifletjr .also look at newest uploads and mobile uploads. 1964 costume cab and 2 ford f650 flat bed wreckers. and now a 2008 chrysler convertible