Ok, this truck is (almost) worthy of discussion too! LOL!!

The place to talk Slicks. All we ask is that discussion has something to do with slicks...

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

killercoating

Post by killercoating »

I realize this is an broker truck... meaning the owner probably let it go for the real value and the broker is trying to mark it up.

Like the color, but not the flames... i like the look of the truck showing what a owner can do... Notice the blue paint on the air duct... owner type mistakes... skipping the details for the fun os driving...

I was amazed no one bitched about the tailgate handle... the gate must swing out to the right as that latch wouldn't pull a release on the right of the truck.

I had hoped the top would come off... looking for a pic of a convertable f100... There a guy around here with a c10 thats a vert and it looks awesome... then again it's uni'ed and has a walkthough as well...
1966 F100 CC LWB (The soon Air Ride Truck)
1969 Merc. Cougar Eliminator (The Muscle Car)
2003 883 Sportster Chopper (Hand Fabricated)
2004 TOTALED Mitsu Lancer Ralliart (Import Tuner)
NEW TOY - 1936 Dodge Coupe (HotRod)
BigTim

Post by BigTim »

Still no bids though. I would think it should start at closer to 5K and it might work its way to 7 or 8K. IMO
Uncle Skip
United States of America

Post by Uncle Skip »

Caution, Will Robinson, caution.
I have it on good authority that one of our original Saffron Robed members is going to sell his truck.
Craig's List, eBay, or what ever.
If you see it and have unkind comments; Beware.
If you trash talk his truck, you will be smitten from above by bolts from the blue, with all manner of biblical ailments and ill luck befitting the punishment of a blasphemer of the first order.
You have been warned............................
Bwahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
U@ss
I'm not arguing with you. I'm just explaining why I'm right.
Pardon me. Does your deaug bite?
Johnny Canuck
Canada

Post by Johnny Canuck »

If it's who I think you are talking.. there will be no comments of the type. Just oohhs and awwws.
But that same member did his share of trash talking as I recall...
It's a race.. Will hell freeze over or will JC finish his truck first. Stay tuned..