Cruise to the Woods Oct 6th

Car shows, swap meets, member get-togethers - post your upcoming events here.

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

Kid
United States of America

Cruise to the Woods Oct 6th

Post by Kid »

http://www.wccruisers.com/

Cars and trucks from all over the midwest converge o Stratford Iowa then head to the webster Co fairgrounds in Ft Dodge iowa
There are some Days I should not be let to go into the public without adult supervision
Kid
United States of America

Re: Cruise to the Woods Oct 6th

Post by Kid »

This is an awsome event, except for the rain today. We started in Ankeny Iowa with about 50 to 70 cars and trucks and headed to Stratford Iowa ( it was about a 60 min cruise ) where they literally shut the town down to park vehicles on the streets. They had food vendors and almost all the business were open. They had 10 cruise routes starting all over Iowa and meeting in Stratford. I am guessing there were 500 to 700 vehicles in Stratford easy and maybe more then when all arrived we headed to Ft Dodge to the fairgrounds, it was about a 90 min cruise. It was all back roads and we went through a very nice State park along the way and a couple small towns. There were people lined up along the roads tailgating watching the cars and trucks roll by. At a few stop signs and going through the one small town there were people getting cars to stop and do burn outs. I seen more rubber layed down today than I have seen in a long time.

This event will be on my to do list every year the first weekend in Oct from now on
There are some Days I should not be let to go into the public without adult supervision