Spring Jefferson Wisc swap meet

Car shows, swap meets, member get-togethers - post your upcoming events here.

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

Kid
United States of America

Spring Jefferson Wisc swap meet

Post by Kid »

April 25th, 26th, and 27th. My brother and I will be there on Fi the 25th in the afternoon and all day Sat the 26th.
There are some Days I should not be let to go into the public without adult supervision
Kid
United States of America

Re: Spring Jefferson Wisc swap meet

Post by Kid »

bumping this to see if anyone else is planning on going. Don and I are taking out Thunderbirds this year, his 59 and my 63
There are some Days I should not be let to go into the public without adult supervision
LM14
United States of America

Post by LM14 »

Looks like that weekend is free for me so far. Always wanted to hit this one, maybe this is the year!

SPark
1932 Ford 5 window coupe. 302/C4
1962 8V-390/C6 Unibody Short Bed Soon to be Big Window - The Lincoln that never was
2013 F150 Super Crew Eco Boost 4x4
2015 Ford Edge for the little lady, because she said so!
2007 Mustang GT, 4.6-3V/5 Speed. Only 8680 miles on the clock.

More toys, I need more toys!!!
Kid
United States of America

Post by Kid »

let me know if you go Steve. Don and I will be up there on Fri afternoon and then hit it early Sat morning and spend the day. Last year we started entering the car show so we could park inside and if (when) we bought something we did not have to carry it around all day. Last Year we took our trucks but this Year we are taking our Thunderbirds, his 59 and my 63
Kid
United States of America

Post by Kid »

this coming weekend. Don and I will be there Fri for a little bit then again for most of the Day Sat
Jerry D
United States of America

Post by Jerry D »

Not sure yet, but hoping to be there Saturday. Will give you a call if I get up there. Would be nice to see a few other members there, but I'm not sure there's too many of us in northern Illinois/southern Wisconsin.

Jerry D