i don know

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

therealjoeshmoe

i don know

Post by therealjoeshmoe »

but i might accidentally be comming to slickstock this year! i am gonna try to bring my truck as well... fingers crossed, ive got alot of work to do though... clean frame, paint frame, finish bottom of cab, paint bottom of cab, put cab back on frame, assemble rear axle, assemble front suspension, repaint motor and tranny, reainstall motor and tranny, run and fabricate new brake lines, rewire entire truck, put all new bearings in and new brake pads and hardware, get truck all in one color, refinish my wheels, mount my new goodyear tires, put all new glass in (which i have), put bed rug in, put interior back together, dang im feeling overwhelmed, i know people used to have a barn raising, could we have a truck raising??? can i get some help here lol :shock:
Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!

Image Image Image Image
foodstick

Re: i don know

Post by foodstick »

Dang that would be a big time first for Slickstock,

Joey in the house ;)

having talked to you a lot online, and having met you.. I am going to warn you Joey... you will be flat out blown away and so stoked up you will start collecting trucks again .. I can't tell you how high the adrenaline runs at our get togethers...

You see members and brand new people that just read about it online walking around with smiles so big you KNOW their face is gonna hurt later ! We always have people stop and say , I know a guy with one of these ! Then they come back and don't leave until its over ! hahahahah
therealjoeshmoe

Post by therealjoeshmoe »

WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!! :steering: i think i might come even if i dont finish my truck.. lol
Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!

Image Image Image Image
Toyz
United States of America

Post by Toyz »

Me too, Joey, me too!
Paul
The Ford Orphanage
Life's too short for boring vehicles!
My quest to develop a universal solvent is held up by the lack of a storage container.
Paul
Alan Mclennan
Australia

Post by Alan Mclennan »

Don`t let that stop you Joe, there`s a bunch of us who never bring our trucks, just our wives! :lol:
Honey, If I say I`ll fix something I will, there`s no need to remind me every 6 months!!
66 f100 tabletop swb 351 Clevo C6 "Beryl"

Slick Stock 3 KCMO
Slick Stock 4 Altoona
Slick Stock 5 KCMO
Slick Stock 6 Altoona
Slick Stock 7 Salina KS
Slick Stock 8.............................. cry.gif