62 Uni- How do i lock my doors?

The place to talk Slicks. All we ask is that discussion has something to do with slicks...

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

Ford4jack

Post by Ford4jack »

No embarrassing questions here this is the place for answers on slicks.
I'm surprised with as many members as this forum has there's not more questions.
There's several folks here that know these trucks inside and out and a lot that know the best way to modify them if that's what your after.
In my mind ( a spacious place anymore) the only embarrassing question is the one that I would fear to ask.
after all it don't cost more to find out the answer or anything.

Dang I'm getting all chatty must of double dosed my meds again this morning. nuts.gif
6166 Junkyard Dog
United States of America

Post by 6166 Junkyard Dog »

IF You read my post says C/C Cab Trucks had dual door locks starting from 1948-66 trucks if it was not a C/C Truck then only one door lock and on the 1948-52 trucks you not only had to have the lock but also had to have the mechanism for the d/s side latch assemby since they where different from trucks with single lock and dual lock, also the picture of the truck loooook and you will see those 2 little words Custom Cab :lol: :lol: door control arms are the same lh or rh from 61-66 F-Series, N-Series also 61-69 on bigger trucks
Tom,
@
Lazy FORD Ranch
Where Ford Trucks Rest in Peace

Dakota,,, RIP will never be the same looking for 61-66 trucks again ,, :cry: Kathy :cry:
Slickstock,,, York, PA
Slickstock,,, Kansas City, MO
Slickstock,,, Altoona, IOWA
Slickstock,,, Salina, KS

Now Cooper will try his best :lol: :lol:

Cooper now has 2018 Slick Stock,, give him a fair star :lol:
Slickstock Kansas City, Mo
blackagatha

Post by blackagatha »

WHAT????

If I slam my doors on my '63 with the locks locked, they don't unlock or any such action....

NO, they make a horrible smashing BLAM sound and fly back open.... maybe I should try again, but I doubt it is any different now....
'63 with 390 & lots of juice. But never enough. Always want more.
ImageImageImage