Should I move to Canada

A place for discussion of off topic subjects. Pretty much anything goes - just keep it civil, please!

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

ICEMAN6166
Poland

Re: Should I move to Canada

Post by ICEMAN6166 »

:laughing:
1966 F250 4x4
1964 Rambler Ambassador 990
Rest in peace departed Slick family members
Cam Milam
Lesley Ferguson
Steve Lopes
John Sutton
Hoofbeat Racer
Canada

Post by Hoofbeat Racer »

The block warmer bit reminded me of a girl I met back in college from Las Vegas. She asked how come our cars had plug in cords sticking out the grills. I politely told her that was where we charged our electric cars. True story

Doc, you will find many adventures awaiting you north of the 49th. It is always entertaining watching the Mounties in a high speed chase in the winter. Their poor horses don't stand a chance against the bad guys and their snowmobiles.

Mercuries run rampant just like the glacial rivers that flow for 6 weeks of the year.

The metric system is really quite simple once you learn a few simple tricks. As 2 great Canadian folk heroes taught me, I will pass on to you. Sir Robert and Douglas Mackenzie came up the simple conversion to double the number and add 30

For example, if it is 10 degrees out, double it and and add 30 becomes 50 in American.
1 pound of back bacon doubles to 2 and add 30 becomes 32 KILOS!! ;)
How about fluid measurement you say? A six pack of beer becomes 6+6 and 30 which makes that 42 metric beers!!! How's that for metric eh?
Mark

Sheldon1

Post by Sheldon1 »

Kelowna,

Should ease the transition!

Long dry warm summers, mild winters, skiing is about a 40 minute drive away, direct flights to PHX, LAX, SFO etc. And if you are a M.D. Doc I know someone who has a job for you.
jeepbut
United States of America

Post by jeepbut »

Yes.