Patina sounds great doesn't it.

The place to talk Slicks. All we ask is that discussion has something to do with slicks...

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

Johnny Canuck
Canada

Re: Patina sounds great doesn't it.

Post by Johnny Canuck »

There was some clown on Facebook trying to tell me the total rust on the top of his roof and hood were "Patina" and his truck was worth 12 grand. There's an easy fix for all this, Rich. All you have to say is "Bull$#!t" and walk away from these idiots
It's a race.. Will hell freeze over or will JC finish his truck first. Stay tuned..
cars2cool

Re: Patina sounds great doesn't it.

Post by cars2cool »

Don that pickup is sweet! thanks for sharing the pics with us. A friend of mine found an old '55 cheby 2 door sedan and fixed it up to "look like patina" he did such a good job at it I had to give it a close look a second time. The original 6 cylinder is putting out a lot of smoke, this winter he is putting in a fresh 327 he now has his old high school car back. I haven't seen him smile this much since his first grandchild was born. Hopefully with the good advice from the members on here the potential buyers will learn where to look to find the rust prone areas BEFORE they buy that field truck!
'31 Model A pickup, '55 F100 Yblock w/fordamatic, '56 F100 6cyl. 3 spd. BBW my first pickup bought when I was 13 in 1974, '77 Lincoln Town Car with 64,000 original miles For Sale