Texas get together ---- Later

The place to talk Slicks. All we ask is that discussion has something to do with slicks...

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

Uncle Skip
United States of America

Texas get together ---- Later

Post by Uncle Skip »

My pitiful attempt at putting together another Texas get together is a total flop. Seems like everyone has something to do the last weekend in September soooooo...............
BroncoTom wants to sponsor something later in the fall here in Houston. I sent out an e-mail to most of the folks I know in the area, but just in case some new members in Texas are interested, please get in touch with me or him and let us know what would be an acceptable date for you.
We would like to accomidate the most possible people.
I think I'll still go.
U@ss
I'm not arguing with you. I'm just explaining why I'm right.
Pardon me. Does your deaug bite?
Truckrat
United States of America

get together

Post by Truckrat »

:clap: Skip, I am glad to hear you are not getting dicouraged. It would have been a good time. Chris and I will be at TMS October 6 at the Goodguys show. I hope you guys make it by there, but two road trips in two weeks could get to be hard on the wallet when filling up the vehicles. I like the idea of the deal later on.
It would be fun to make a run down your way. Keep me posted pal. TR
Max
United States of America

Post by Max »

Skip, I just have waaaaay too many irons in the fire right now so I apologize for not replying to your original email. Multiple projects, early airshow this year, etc. etc... I haven't even looked up where that place is.

But I do have both axles and the jack stands at the house now. Give me a day's notice to pick up and if I'm gone then I'll leave them by the door. Otherwise, at your leisure Senior.
"If you don't want to stand behind our Troops, feel free to stand in front of them."

1964 Ford F100
1967 US Army M416