2009 Crown Vic P71 for sale

A place just for our project & build threads.

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

marcfridge

2009 Crown Vic P71 for sale

Post by marcfridge »

Hello All,

Anyone looking to do a Crown Vic swap, I have a 2009 P71 with 95000 miles, around 9000 idle hours. Its a retired La Habra, CA PD marked unit. True CA car. no rust. Repainted grey. It's registered and drives. I am the first owner after the PD. I shipped it to NJ last year, hoping to do the chassis swap with it. Suspension is tight and the brakes are good, runs strong and pulls hard. Windshield has crack and one of the power steering lines is leaking. I just don't have the time/space to do this project now. I can send photos if interested. I paid $2500. I will consider reasonable offers. Not looking for a profit.

Thanks!!!
marcfridge

Re: 2009 Crown Vic P71 for sale

Post by marcfridge »

Retired La Habra, CA patrol unit. True California car. No rust. No accidents. Clear Carfax and title. Has new power rack and pinion installed with new pressure and return hoses. Recent service to include oil change/filter and recharged AC. Has K&N air filter. Runs strong. Has new coolant hoses. Was repainted grey several years ago. Has normal wear and tear expected from an active police vehicle. There is a linear crack in the upper windshield above sight line. There is no warranty with this vehicle. Drives straight and tires hold air. One of the air pressure sensors needs replacement or a battery. 95000 miles. I purchased this to do a F-100 body swap.

See eBay Item ID: 124636947911 for photos