Grand National F100 show in May 2021

Car shows, swap meets, member get-togethers - post your upcoming events here.

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

JeffinMooresville
United States of America

Grand National F100 show in May 2021

Post by JeffinMooresville »

Anybody going to the F100 Grand National show in Pigeon Forge in May 2021? We have gone in the past, it was good show , but truck was not ready, so we didnt take blue truck. Thinking about going this year, if we can see some light at the end of Covid tunnel. Good excuse to spend a couple of days in the mountains. Not too bad of a drive for us.

Have met a few people on the site, nice to able meet in person and see the actual trucks featured here.
Jeff in Mooresville
63 Flareside and 65 Styleside projects underway
SteveCanup
United States of America

Re: Grand National F100 show in May 2021

Post by SteveCanup »

Jeff...I would love to go. I went back in the early '90's (that seems like a looong time ago, lol) and it was great. I drove a '66 F-100 that I had restored to it. I always have a scheduling conflict in May that prevents me from going. This year might be different. But I will not go if I have to walk around in a mask, and I don't mean any offense to anyone over that. But I am not a mask wearer. Anyway, scheduling might be such that I might go this year.
Found a pic of the '66...
The '61 Falcon was my wife's....she found it parked in a barn with 48,000 miles on it and we bought it for $600 (of course that was almost 30 years ago).
1964 F-100