Memories

The place to talk Slicks. All we ask is that discussion has something to do with slicks...

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

My wife's nightmare
United States of America

Memories

Post by My wife's nightmare »

Found this over the weekend in my daddy's shop while cleaning it out. It was on top of a box full of parts he'd bought at the AutoFair in Charlotte, not sure when but they'd been there awhile. There was a bag from Dennis Carpenter, several boxes from Carolina Classics and Flashback's. Wish I'd found them before I bought so much for my 63. Guess this is a sign that I'll be needing another project :D
Hey Tom, are these prices still good??
Anthony
United States of America

Re: Memories

Post by Anthony »

thats AWESOME!! Tom's been selling top of the line parts FOREVER!! lol nice to see one of his attempts at a catalog.. ;) lol
My wife's nightmare
United States of America

Post by My wife's nightmare »

It is quite a catalog actually. I really miss stacks of parts catalogs in the shop, everything is on-line now. Showing my age I guess!!
grump

Post by grump »

I like to browse as I get to what I'm looking for in a paper catalog and when you type in key words in the search it seems for me it usually comes up that it can't find that part. Like you I'm showing my age. When I go to an event like Good Guys I get what ever catalogs I can find.
Anthony
United States of America

Post by Anthony »

I like the paper also.. lol I used to have stacks of them.. I also have an Econoline first Gen and most companies as it was a very small section for them have deleted them out of their catalogs and sell E parts solely off line now.. :(