MAC Meeting a Huge Success!!

NY, NJ, PA, DE, DC, MD

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

needmoretime

MAC Meeting a Huge Success!!

Post by needmoretime »

jenkins.gif

I would like to thank all who made it despite the drissle early on. We missed some of the regulars so we had to step it up to make up the club! We had about 16 people show up and most were newbes! hurrah.gif
Many parts were swapped and taken away to new homes! We added 2 more unis to the club and one that seems to be a rare bird! 62 long uni BBW CC, with a 292 auotmatic and PB from the FACTORY! Thank you again for the last harah before the snow flies. I am tied and going to bed!

WK sleep.gif
racerx1699

Post by racerx1699 »

Wayne
Thanks for having the get togeather, I had a great time and the parts swap was fun. I can't wait to get my truck running for the next time. I meat a great group of people with the same interest's. It was good to see the wide age range of this group.
Donnie
2011 F150
32 Ford Coupe
1985 Mustang 10.50's 1/4
1997 F350
If it wasn't on 8 Track it's not worth listning too
Fanatic

Post by Fanatic »

Wayne,
Sorry I missed the party. I ALWAYS enjoy myself with everyone. I caught a case of some nasty bug. You guys know I will do anything for you all, but giving you what I have would be going alittle too far.
Also sorry I didn't get to meet the new members, but don't worry, I will be around. Welcome and I know it was great at the Garage-Mahal !!!

Tim
INEPTOCRACY: (in-ep'-toc-ra-cy) : a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.
66fordtrucknut

Post by 66fordtrucknut »

Yeah man, Thanks Wayne for the great time. The white elephant parts swap was a hoot! Crap I musta forgot my mexican sardines. I agree with ya Donnie, we ran the gambit in age groups with one main interest SLICKS! Anyone get pics? I need a new camera. It was good to convoy to the garagmahal, Eunice ran terrific to and from the get together. Glad to meet everybody and put a face to names. Looking fwd to the junkyard excursion.
Charlie
62' SWB uni 223
66' F-100 Short/wide 352
78' F-350 dually dumpbed 400
12' F-150 5.0 3:73 LS
jwh f-100
United States of America

Post by jwh f-100 »

By the time I get back north Sunday I'll have just shy of 500 mi. traveling to and from Middletown but it was without a dought worth every mile. It was a great time and so nice to meet people. Thanks Wayne!!

Definatly some really great trucks! I'm looking forward to bring my truck in the future.

The parts swap was great. I now have a few things that will soon be on my slick.
I wish I could have found an ash tray and/or a glove box door. That's what I really wanted to find. :)
Rustbucket

Post by Rustbucket »

It sound`s like you had a nice time. I was supposed to convoy up with Charlie, untill I had to cancel the last minute, sorry about that. I`m looking forward to seeing you all next time. Dale
1965 F-100 Shortbed 351W.
1969 F-250 Camper Special
1984 Mustang Convertible
1949 8N Tractor
racerx1699

Post by racerx1699 »

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford-196 ... dZViewItem

Wayne
Here's a link to an ash tray on ebay, I thought you were looking for one.
Have a great day
Donnie
2011 F150
32 Ford Coupe
1985 Mustang 10.50's 1/4
1997 F350
If it wasn't on 8 Track it's not worth listning too
66fordtrucknut

Post by 66fordtrucknut »

That's one of those Rare F-350 ashtrays, Wayne, you gotta bid on it. Somebody stole my glovebox door & my rear view mirror last night, have any extra?
Charlie
62' SWB uni 223
66' F-100 Short/wide 352
78' F-350 dually dumpbed 400
12' F-150 5.0 3:73 LS
DV65CustomCab
United States of America

Post by DV65CustomCab »

:lol:
That's why I love the truck guys. Good sense of humor.
Now that I have a lifetime supply of wiper linkages, I guess I need to work on mine to keep them from slapping the windshield molding. Driving the BMW may have been faster, but it certainly wasn't anywhere near as comfortable. 2 hrs in a race seat isn't ideal. I will be working on the Slick today. :wink:
Charlie, I think you may have 'accidentally' left those sardines in a secret place. For $5. I'll tell you where they are. For $10, I won't tell Wayne where they are.
:lol:
Stop The Longbed Hate! :)
'65 F100 Custom Cab bought 2002/Sold 2014
Now: '93 F150 Lightning
Red62Uni

Post by Red62Uni »

wow you guys know those ash trays are rare! i know where you could get one but it wouldnt be cheap. i had a great time, this is probably the most friendy group i have ever been a part of. i was treated as if i had been a member for years. great bunch of people and i enjoyed every minute. we should get together way more often. i thought charlie hid his prize so no one could find it and ask if he would "share the wealth". Anyway it was a great time and i enjoyed meeting everyone. those who didnt come i just feel bad for you.
1962 F-100 Unibody All Original minus repaint
65 Mustang Fastback
68 Mustang Coupe (my baby)
79 Trans Am
greenindian

MAC Meeting

Post by greenindian »

Wayne & all Mid Atlantic Chapter members:
Sorry I could not attend this get together. Wayne called me up about a week before to let me know all about it, I will make the next one where ever it ends up being.

Although I've never met anyone else in the Chapter I'm looking forward to future get togethers next spring/summer and Wayne one of these days I'll get the pics in the mail to you of my 66CC.
All the best to the group.
Damon
jwh f-100
United States of America

Post by jwh f-100 »

Charlie, I think you may have 'accidentally' left those sardines in a secret place.

Opened I hope. :D
Sinc

Post by Sinc »

As always, I totally enjoyed the day at the Garage-Mahal. It was great to see old pals and to make some new ones. Thanks Wayne for throwing another great MAC Get-Together. I hope to see all of you guys in the Spring.

Have a GREAT holiday season...Sinc.
Garbz

Post by Garbz »

Glad you guys had a great time......

Garbz
needmoretime

Post by needmoretime »

Garbz and the rest of the gang,

Maybe next year we can all get together. Hope everyone that could not make it is doing OK

WK
292fan

Post by 292fan »

Thanks all to a great time. The 64 ran flawlessly to and from the event. I made new friends and bolstered old ones. Looking forward to a junkyard excursion. I couldn't help myself but I took all the sardines and I lined my living room with glovebox doors and ash trays.(my wife digs it. LOL) :lol: Once again thank you Wayne.i am truly awed by the Garage-Mahal..Steve
woodchuck63

Post by woodchuck63 »

Hey guys
Thanks to wayne for hosting the party, good to see y'all again. Sorry I didn't get a chance to talk to all the new guys. The "sardines" turned out to be canned Mackerel, from Spain!! The cats loved it. Very funny Wayne.....
See ya soon
Pete
needmoretime

Post by needmoretime »

AUH, A silver lining after all

nono.gif
mercman64
United States of America

Post by mercman64 »

I'm just now looking @ the MAC chapter board for the first time since meeting everyone @ Wayne's, I had a great time meeting everybody and I am looking forward to next time, maybe I'll have my truck. I picked up the rear today and it is ready to go back into the frame, we will disassemble the front end next week..won't be too long and I'll have a brand new rolling chassis. I got new wheels today from Wheel Vintique and the dogdish caps fit!! Can anybody confirm what color they are suppose to be? Thanks for your hospitality Wayne, it was great to meet you and you have a cool garage...Dave
needmoretime

Post by needmoretime »

Dave,
I don't know the color but someone will. I may be have it in a book in the shop. Banjo may have the color as well.

Wayne