TRUCK FOR SALE OR PARTS

NY, NJ, PA, DE, DC, MD

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

woodchuck63

TRUCK FOR SALE OR PARTS

Post by woodchuck63 »

Hey all-
After alot of deliberation, I've decided I need to find a new home for my shortbed. Most of the MAC guys have seen it, I'll post some recent pics soon for those who haven't. Depending on your point-of-view, its either a good project, a good parts truck, or complete junk. I will consider parting it, selling it whole, or ?? Anyone interested can PM me for particulars.

Please understand I am absolutely NOT giving up on this club, or on owning a slick. I have several projects in the works right now and something has to go. I cant justify investing any more time or money into this truck for the forseeable future. I fully intend to regroup for next year, and get another (better) truck to continue with.
Thanks
Pete
needmoretime

Post by needmoretime »

:cry: butbut.gif

Pete,
Man, I am sorry to hear that! If your gonna sell I hope we can find a buyer within the MAC club to keep the project rolling. Email me with the details and I'll help you out. I know DV needs another truck for his growing fleet.

WK
DV65CustomCab
United States of America

Post by DV65CustomCab »

needmoretime wrote: I know DV needs another truck for his growing fleet.

Uhm, no.
excuseme.gif
I briefly thought about buying Charlie's collection of parts and making a truck out of them, but I don't have time to work on mine as it is. I think I need your screen name more than you do. :laughing:
Stop The Longbed Hate! :)
'65 F100 Custom Cab bought 2002/Sold 2014
Now: '93 F150 Lightning
Fanatic

Post by Fanatic »

I sure hope you don't become a stranger.
That is a SWEET truck , I sure wish that I could afford it. Even my wife loves it and she could care less about vehicles of any kind.
Keep in touch, tho

Tim
INEPTOCRACY: (in-ep'-toc-ra-cy) : a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.
woodchuck63

Post by woodchuck63 »

Lighten up guys, Im not going anywhere! Thanks for the complimnet, Tim, it IS a neat truck, but its really a mess. I have "tolerated" it for the purpose of attending SS and other functions, but it needs a whole bunch of work to be really safe to drive (and Im not even talkin about "comfortable", just reasonably safe.)

I am floating the idea here to see if anyone is interested in taking it on, if not, it'll have to sit for awhile. I have 4 "project vehicles" right now, including my dad's stuff, and a small 2 bay garage to work in. Not to mention the fact that my "good" truck (a CHEVY- Ha Ha Ha) keeps breaking down- spent half of saturday fixing it- again!

AS A MATTER OF FACT, my Pop has expressed an interest in getting a slick truck himself. He has 2 semi-late model vehicles with high mileage, that are starting to become money pits. You all know the deal....He's liking the idea of a simple older, easy to maintain truck, and having met Tim, Bill and Wayne, and heard my tales of great slick MAC adventures, he likes the idea of THIS group to associate with.

SO, THIS ain't a funeral, boys. see ya soon
Petee
mud-puppy

Post by mud-puppy »

hey. do you have any pics. of the truck. what would it need to be safe. how much would want for it. thanks, woody
I'LL GIVE UP MY 66 WHEN THEY PRY MY COLD DEAD HANDS OFF OF IT !
Fanatic

Post by Fanatic »

Check the date Mud....that truck is long gone. :shock:
INEPTOCRACY: (in-ep'-toc-ra-cy) : a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.