wanted.

The place to talk Slicks. All we ask is that discussion has something to do with slicks...

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

jeffw

wanted.

Post by jeffw »

just took my generator apart and found that one of the brushes wire broke,, and brush it's self is FUBAR,, now if any of ya have a couple spares I'd like to buy them from ya, being no one around here sells them
tried napa and all the rest but no luck, they are off the 223 inline, if you have a couple just PM me, sure appreciate it...
Lowell
United States of America

Post by Lowell »

Hi Jeff
If you can find a shop in your area that repairs generaters ,alternaters and starters ,thy will probably have what you need.We have one here that just specializes in repair and rebuilding them .
Lowell
fmartin_gila

Post by fmartin_gila »

Jeff,
I installed a alternater on mine, so the gen is excess. If you want any of it, let me know. I did accidently drop it on the cement floor and the pully/fan is bent, but it was working when I pulled it off the engine. All the rest of it should be ok.
Fred
ICEMAN6166
Poland

Post by ICEMAN6166 »

just got my brushes yesterday.ordered those and the end cap bearing from car-quest.
brushes part# -FX33
bearing- 200-CC
1966 F250 4x4
1964 Rambler Ambassador 990
Rest in peace departed Slick family members
Cam Milam
Lesley Ferguson
Steve Lopes
John Sutton
36truck
United States of America

Post by 36truck »

x2 for Lowell I worked in a shop that just rebuilt starters alt, and generators.
Tom Williams