Slick Calendars!?

NY, NJ, PA, DE, DC, MD

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

Sinc

Slick Calendars!?

Post by Sinc »

Seasons Greetings!

Well, I just turned the page on my 2007 Slick Calendar over to December, and there was that GREAT photo from SS-06 of all the Slicks lined up in Jim Mack's backlot. That sure brought a smile to my face as well as a flood of pleasant memories. I sure hope someone (wink, wink, nudge, nudge) does a 2008 Slick Calendar.

Happy Holidays Everyone and Happy New Year (Hint, Hint)...

...Sinc
jeepbut
United States of America

Post by jeepbut »

Maybe Gerry could do one to raise more money for SS-08. Thanks, Lyman.
Fanatic

Post by Fanatic »

I could send him a CD of all the pics from 06 if he wants them.

Tim
INEPTOCRACY: (in-ep'-toc-ra-cy) : a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.
Casey 65
United States of America

Post by Casey 65 »

yes, please send the '06 pics.
Fanatic

Post by Fanatic »

PM me your addy and I'll shoot you a copy of ALL the pics and I'll even throw one of my world famous DVDs in the package

Tim
INEPTOCRACY: (in-ep'-toc-ra-cy) : a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.