First meeting of the year!

NY, NJ, PA, DE, DC, MD

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

needmoretime

First meeting of the year!

Post by needmoretime »

Thanks to Tim And Alison for the fine hospitality today! The food and company were awsome! Nice to see Garbz and JR. Lots of interesting stories from AZ. I was surprize to learn that Garbz chose not to drive christine back. Whats up with that? We also learned Tims neighbor has a uni! 2 UNIS on the same street! COOL

FYI, We recruited Walt into the club! Cool guy with a cool truck! Glad he came today! Welcome :welcome:

:mrgreen:
cookster4495

Post by cookster4495 »

Wrong time of year for socializing when your in the heating oil biz,sure it was a good time. Dave,Jr have a safe trip back west. Larry cry.gif
1961 f250 4x4
1964 f250 crew cab
Fanatic

Post by Fanatic »

I was glad to provide a place to get together. Thanx to those that came. It was a great afternoon.

We welcomed Walt-(Walts66) into our group of slicksters.

Looking forward to the next "meeting"

Garbz and JR ----thanx for coming by and be safe going back to AZ

Tim
INEPTOCRACY: (in-ep'-toc-ra-cy) : a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.
walts 66

Post by walts 66 »

Tks guys for the warm welcome! It was great meeting you all. Tks to Tim and family for the hospitality and great food. Hope we see each other soon. Maybe, one day this summer I can host a BBQ in Doylestown. Tks again. Walt :lol: :cheers:
66 Short Bed 240 T-18 Dana 60-2
96 Sportster
Sinc

Post by Sinc »

Many thanks to Tim and Alison for a GREAT get-together. I think that was the biggest pot of spragetti sauce I have even seen! Good food and good friends...You can't beat that!

It was terrific to see Garbz and Jr. (appearently the wild west agrees with both of them). It was also great to meet Walt and welcome him into the MAC. As it turns out, Walt does not live all that far away from me and, hopefully, we can hook up this Spring for a couple of local Cruise Nights.

And, it's always a hoot when Tim and Wayne are involved!

Hope to see you all again soon...Sinc
Garbz

Post by Garbz »

Thanks to the spaghetti Tim! Enjoyed meeting up with everyone again and hope to see you at the supernats and slickstock, You will enjoy the MAC walt....

What up with the warm weather.... I expected to freeze to death...

Garbz
Fanatic

Post by Fanatic »

Is Wayne bored with our get togethers or just FULL of spaghetti?
[albumimg]3461[/albumimg]
INEPTOCRACY: (in-ep'-toc-ra-cy) : a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.
needmoretime

Post by needmoretime »

2 plates is all it takes! :dontknow:

:popcorn: