ebay truck

The place to talk Slicks. All we ask is that discussion has something to do with slicks...

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

Red62Uni

Post by Red62Uni »

charlies right no market for middle ground mustangs. the piles of crap sell and the perfect ones sell. other then that people just come out and kick the tires to tell you whats wrong with it. and what they would have to do to make it right in their mind.
I knew a guy who owned a parts business for mustangs and he said he loved watching project cars sell because he could make more money off those people trying to save money.(people who pay others to do the work because they have no idea how to do it themselves or they are afraid of grease and dirt) instead of paying 9000 for a nice car they would rather pay 1500 for a project. and the end up with 20000 in it 5 years later. and the car has been nothing but a pain. yea there are people who save money and some people who buy the projects for the joy of doing them. but for the most part some people just think i can get a mustang 1500 why would i pay 9000.
Sorry for that rant, and i know there are exceptions to that rule.
but i am in the process of selling a mustang (can you tell)
1962 F-100 Unibody All Original minus repaint
65 Mustang Fastback
68 Mustang Coupe (my baby)
79 Trans Am