Ready to wake up from hibernation?

NY, NJ, PA, DE, DC, MD

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

66fordtrucknut

Post by 66fordtrucknut »

Het Jason, she's gonna be sweet! I like those wheels that combo would look good on Eunice. Looking fwd to some northern venison. When we have a meet, I'll bring you some Sika meat to try.
Charlie
62' SWB uni 223
66' F-100 Short/wide 352
78' F-350 dually dumpbed 400
12' F-150 5.0 3:73 LS
needmoretime

Post by needmoretime »

I will find some more sardines

:peepwall:
66fordtrucknut

Post by 66fordtrucknut »

I could use a ashtray door and glovebox door anyone have an extra, I've already used all 27 I had.
Charlie
62' SWB uni 223
66' F-100 Short/wide 352
78' F-350 dually dumpbed 400
12' F-150 5.0 3:73 LS
jwh f-100
United States of America

Post by jwh f-100 »

Sounds good to me. White tail, Sika, and sardines, that is a meal fit for kings. Who can bring the Maalox???

Hmm.. More sadines and ashtrays wanted, I think I can help get started.. Wayne, take a look under one of your pine trees. You should find one of each there, that is where I put mine.

Just kidding. :D
Jason

Beer will change the world.

I don't know how but it will.
Fanatic

Post by Fanatic »

Jason, What town do you live in or near?

Tim
INEPTOCRACY: (in-ep'-toc-ra-cy) : a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.
jwh f-100
United States of America

Post by jwh f-100 »

Tim,
I live in Equinunk, 18417. It is directly on the Delaware 10mi. down from where the PA border starts following the river.
Jason

Fanatic

Post by Fanatic »

OK I always wondered. Your a good ways up there. I'm just north of Reading
INEPTOCRACY: (in-ep'-toc-ra-cy) : a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.
jwh f-100
United States of America

Post by jwh f-100 »

Between my brother living just south of Reading in Elverson and a buddy going to school and playing rugby at Kutztown I have been down there quite a bit. I like it down that way. It has been a while since I have had a meal there but I always made a point to go to the Airport Diner in Kutztown.
I believe the last time I was at the Airport diner was when I took my folks to see my brother. When we got out of the car my mother commented on how much she liked the old farm house next door. She was suprised (and disturbed) when I told her I had been in that house before for a rugby party but had not remembered enough to tell her what the inside of the house looked like. :)
Jason

Fanatic

Post by Fanatic »

Small world. My wife works at Kutztown ---groundskeeper.

Next time you are coming down, let me know if ya have time, for a side trip. Your truck is lookin good are you going with all silver?
jwh f-100
United States of America

Post by jwh f-100 »

Yeah I'll do that, would like to check out your truck. I guess I wold need to hit Cabela's too, oh well I'll get over it. :D I am going with all silver but may paint the roof black.http://fordtruk.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5388
Jason