A show that I attended

NY, NJ, PA, DE, DC, MD

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

wyatt

A show that I attended

Post by wyatt »

Here are pictures taken by a photographer at the show. He put the pics up on the internet for anyone to buy. I hope the link works.

www.PHOTOGRAPHICSdei.COM

You'll have to look under the Red Lion car show. He has the pics in color groups. My truck is in the purple section.
This show was almost in Jims back yard. Thanks Jim for not being home. :lol: I got to sneak a trophey out of your back yard.
Jim and I might do a show today (May17th) if the weather holds. Then we'll do another next week. Man, We are having a ball over here guys.
I will be taking the seats out of Betty after that show and re-doing them and installing a modified 62 Falcon console that I stretched 12 inches. I had to buy another lid to put in where I stretched it. I'll put pics up when I get it done. Lots of fun tinkering here.
Chuck
66fordtrucknut

Post by 66fordtrucknut »

Been wondering what you've been up to Chuck, congrats on the trophy, Whats Chad been up to?
Charlie
62' SWB uni 223
66' F-100 Short/wide 352
78' F-350 dually dumpbed 400
12' F-150 5.0 3:73 LS
DV65CustomCab
United States of America

Post by DV65CustomCab »

Are you two York clowns going to Carlisle June 7?
Stop The Longbed Hate! :)
'65 F100 Custom Cab bought 2002/Sold 2014
Now: '93 F150 Lightning
wyatt

Post by wyatt »

Hi Charlie, We've been pretty busy with family life and tinkering when and where ever possible. Chads been working on his 427 that he's gonna drop in the 61. That baby should rock when he's finished with it. Now I have to convince him to put some nice paint on it.

Dwight, I'm not real sure about the Carlisle show. I am on vacation that week so it's possible that I might get up. Hope Betty is done in time. Gotta see how the cards fall.
Have a good one guys.
Chuck
wyatt

Post by wyatt »

Congrats to Jim on Saturday. Jim landed another trophey. We had a great time chatting and catching up on things also. I always said, It's not about a trophey, It's about the fun you have while showing. Ben and I won door prizes for $10.00 at the food stand. I treated Jim to dinner :lol:
Can't wait for the next show.
Chuck
amarcisfan

Thanks for giving one back

Post by amarcisfan »

Thanks Chuck for letting me get a piece of hardware back at the show yesterday. Being with you was the reason I went. had a great day.

Jim