A couple of jokes for y'all

FL, GA, AL, SC, MS, TN, NC

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

Ford4jack

A couple of jokes for y'all

Post by Ford4jack »

An older lady was lonely and decided that she needed a pet to keep her company. So off to the pet shop she went. Forlornly, she searched. Nothing seemed to catch her interest, except this one ugly frog. As she walked by the barrel he was in, he looked up and winked at her! He whispered, "I'm lonely, too. Buy me, and you won't be sorry." The old lady figured what the heck, as she hadn't found anything else. So, she bought the frog and went to her car. Driving down the road the frog whispered to her, "Kiss me, and you won't be sorry." So, the old lady figured what the heck, and kissed the frog. Immediately the frog turned into an absolutely gorgeous, sexy young prince. Then the prince kissed her back, and you know what the old lady turned into? The first motel she could find. (She's old, not dead!)
--------------------------------------------------

Mildred was a 93 year-old woman who was particularly despondent over the recent death of her husband, Earl. She decided that she would just kill herself and join him in death. Thinking that it would be best to get it over with quickly, Mildred took out Earl's old Army pistol and made the decision to shoot herself in the heart, since it was so badly broken in the first place. Not wanting to miss the vital organ and become a vegetable and a burden to someone, she called her doctor's office to inquire as to just exactly where the heart was located. "On a woman," the doctor said, "your heart would be just below your left breast." Later that night, Mildred was admitted to the hospital with a gunshot wound to her knee.

A little old lady sat down at the luncheonette counter and ordered a hamburger. The huge, sweaty guy behind the counter bellowed, "One burger!" Then he grabbed a hunk of chopped meat, stuffed it into his bare armpit, pumped his arm a few times to squeeze it flat, and then tossed it onto the grill. The old lady said, "That's the most disgusting thing I've ever seen!" The cashier said, "Really? You should be here in the morning when he makes the donuts!"

A general store owner hired a young female clerk who liked to wear very short skirts and thong panties. One day, a young man entered the store, glanced at the clerk, and glanced at the loaves of bread behind the counter. Noticing the length of her skirt (or general lack thereof) and the location of the raisin bread, he had a brilliant idea. "I'd like some raisin bread, please," the man said politely. The female clerk nodded and climbed up a ladder to reach the raisin bread, which was located on the very top shelf. The young man, standing almost directly beneath her, was provided with an excellent view, just as he surmised he would be. Once she descended the ladder, he mused that he really should get two loaves, as he was having company for dinner. As the clerk retrieved the second loaf of bread, one of the other male customers noticed what was going on. Thinking quickly, he requested his own loaf of raisin bread, so he could continue to enjoy the view. With each trip up the ladder, the young lady seemed to catch the eye of another male customer. Pretty soon, each male patron was asking for raisin bread, just to see the clerk climb up and down. After many trips, she became tired and irritated and began thinking that she would have to try this bread for herself! Finally, once again atop the ladder, she stopped and fumed, glaring at the men standing below. She noticed an elderly man standing amongst the crowd staring up at her. Thinking it might save her a trip, she yelled at the elderly man, "Is yours raisin, too?" "No," croaked the old man, "But it's startin' to quiver."
jkimbrel65
United States of America

Post by jkimbrel65 »

:rotflmao: :rotflmao:
I tried being normal once...
was the worst 10 minutes of my life
66 F-100 Ratrod Kustom

Post by 66 F-100 Ratrod Kustom »

:laughing:
F-ound O-n R-oad D-riving FORD
66 F-100 swb 352 3 on the tree
93 Fox Body Mustang