New Guy From DFW

TX, OK, AZ, LA, NM, AR, CO

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

stevechaos13

New Guy From DFW

Post by stevechaos13 »

Hey all
This sight was recommended to me as the best place to find info about these trucks, so I thought I'd give it a shot.
I just recently purchased a 1965 F100 with a 352 BB, Holley 4 barrel, etc.
I'm from just south of Dallas, and look forward to learning all about these old fords.

thanx

SC
Uncle Skip
United States of America

Post by Uncle Skip »

Steve.
Where are you actually from? My mom and dad were from Italy, just south of Waxahachie.
There are several guys up your way including phRed, ChrisW aka "Purple Flying Monkey", and a cast of thousands.
Glad to have you, log in on a regular basis and let us know what you're doing.
Welcome to the family.
Uncle Skip
I'm not arguing with you. I'm just explaining why I'm right.
Pardon me. Does your deaug bite?
PFM-64f100

Post by PFM-64f100 »

welcome SC I am just north of Ft Worth.. Pate swapmeet is our big event for us up here. Lots of people. It's in April towards the end.
64 F100 short bed-style side-460-c6-with side toolbox and Dakota Front Suspension
And a 65 CrewCab

Chris W.

The pickups
65 Crew Cab
http://www.purpleflyingmonkey.com/CrewCab/index.html
64 F100
http://www.purpleflyingmonkey.com/1964- ... index.html
The Torino project http://www.purpleflyingmonkey.com/1971- ... eFile.html
stevechaos13

Post by stevechaos13 »

I'm actually from a little town called Cleburne, which is about 45 minutes south of Ft. Worth.
I'm not new to this scene, I've been a kustom guy for awhile. I've got a 1949 Plymouth, and a 1953 Ford Customline as well. This is my first vintage truck though.
Yeah, I been to pate a few times, it's kool, but everyone is so damn pricey out there. I like the Lagrave and trader's village swaps more myself.
Poweradded66

Post by Poweradded66 »

Welcome!

I go to Cleburne quite often as we have a branch office there. I like that little town.

Your truck looks nice in the picture.

stevechaos13 wrote:I'm actually from a little town called Cleburne, which is about 45 minutes south of Ft. Worth.
I'm not new to this scene, I've been a kustom guy for awhile. I've got a 1949 Plymouth, and a 1953 Ford Customline as well. This is my first vintage truck though.
Yeah, I been to pate a few times, it's kool, but everyone is so darn pricey out there. I like the Lagrave and trader's village swaps more myself.
stevechaos13

Post by stevechaos13 »

Poweradded66 wrote:Welcome!

I go to Cleburne quite often as we have a branch office there. I like that little town.

Your truck looks nice in the picture.

stevechaos13 wrote:I'm actually from a little town called Cleburne, which is about 45 minutes south of Ft. Worth.
Yeah, I been to pate a few times, it's kool, but everyone is so darn pricey out there. I like the Lagrave and trader's village swaps more myself.

Like Cleburne? LOL
This place is crap!
I'm moving to Lewisville at the end of this month..