chat prob???

This is a temporary forum set up to report bugs on the site, and to request additional features

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

CaliRob

chat prob???

Post by CaliRob »

I cant seen to type but a few letters in chat at a time without clicking the box over and over again.. Is it just me or are others having this problem.
Any help.... It seems I can type in here just fine but not in chat..

Rob
mikecarson

Post by mikecarson »

This chat is continuously refreshing. That may be the trouble..??
Mike C
64 CC, Crown Vic project
62 CC
67short 94 F150, 433W
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive body, but to skid in sideways - body worn out and screaming: Woo Hoo, what a ride!"
Johnny Canuck
Canada

Post by Johnny Canuck »

Serious request for a better chat program

I tried breifly to chat with Calirob last night, and neither of us liked it at all. Too small a window, too small a type.. we were having a hard time with just 2 of us in that crowded wee box,, if there were a half dozen guys in there you couldn't follow a conversation IMO

Jim? Matt? Bueller?
It's a race.. Will hell freeze over or will JC finish his truck first. Stay tuned..
JimDog
United States of America

Post by JimDog »

The software that is powering this site comes with a limited feature set. You can add additional functionality by applying "mods" to the basic software. The chat feature is a "mod" that I added. There are others. I will remove the one that is there, and try out another. If that one. I will keep trying until we find something that we like.

These are the types of things that you don't really know until you go live and start "kicking the tires". I installe the chat mod that is here now, but couldn't really test it, since no one was here for me to chat with...

I'll let you know when the new mod is installed...
A clear conscience is the sign of a bad memory.
mikecarson

Post by mikecarson »

Thanks, Jim!
Mike C
64 CC, Crown Vic project
62 CC
67short 94 F150, 433W
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive body, but to skid in sideways - body worn out and screaming: Woo Hoo, what a ride!"
Johnny Canuck
Canada

Post by Johnny Canuck »

Ditto :D
It's a race.. Will hell freeze over or will JC finish his truck first. Stay tuned..
CaliRob

Post by CaliRob »

:D well i do like the new chat now...thanks
ICEMAN6166
Poland

Post by ICEMAN6166 »

kewl.i uploaded a pic on the background of the chat page.can only i see this or will the rest of you see it in chat?
btw i will be returning to chat soon as my working outdoor window is beginning to close for the season again.
1966 F250 4x4
1964 Rambler Ambassador 990
Rest in peace departed Slick family members
Cam Milam
Lesley Ferguson
Steve Lopes
John Sutton
mikecarson

Post by mikecarson »

Only you, Brian. I've got a pic of my CV100 on mine.
Mike C
64 CC, Crown Vic project
62 CC
67short 94 F150, 433W