TN/KY group ending

FL, GA, AL, SC, MS, TN, NC

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

willy3486

TN/KY group ending

Post by willy3486 »

For those of you who have not heard the MSN Groups are closing. I created the older TN/KY group before the new slick60s.org was created here. It was when slick 60s was on MSN. Anyway I have decided not to continue it when it goes down. I may close it out sometime between Thanksgiving and Christmas so I will quit getting warnings that it is about to close. It has not been used much in the last year or so, I don't see any reason to keep it going since this new site has an area. As far as info and pictures if you want any of them now is the time to save the info. I will not be saving any myself. As far as myself I will probably not be here either much. My truck has been done for a couple of years and I have no reason to stay around.

I am cutting down the sites I go to due to not having time to see them all. I will spend what spare time at my camper and woodworking sites. I have enjoyed it here in the past but I just haven't enjoyed it lately. I joined back in the days before msn the first time, I think it was google or yahoo. I probably will not check my email much here, maybe every month if at all. Some of you have contacted me about camper info ,if you need help on that send me a email at wrtyoung "at " hotmail "dot" com . I put it that way to hopefully keep the spammers away but its my hotmail address. The camper sites are changing also due to the msn groups closing so if you need the new sites contact me later on. I will have them when they are set up. I don't run them but I have been active in the past there. So enjoy your southern slicks. Hope to see you around the drive in guys.
Willy

The site is at
http://groups.msn.com/TNSlicks/_whatsnew.msnw