arizona chapter "get together" finalized info

TX, OK, AZ, LA, NM, AR, CO

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

azratrod

arizona chapter "get together" finalized info

Post by azratrod »

im going to go through the az memberlist and send a reminder to all of the members here on the forum. make sure to spread the word

to make it easy for everyone involved i wanted to find a restaurant that was easy for everyone to find if they werent familiar with the valley. i decided to go with a place called teakwoods. its family friendly and i meet there once a week with the az. model a club. so they are car club friendly too.

the address is: 151 east williams field road #112 gilbert, az.
480.899.8325 call if you have questions
teakwoodstavern.com
its on the south east corner of gilbert road and williams field road

lets meet at 2. hopefully thats early enough for some and not too late for those who have a farther distance to drive home. if enough members want to change the time we can

the date is saturday, feb 7th

please rsvp to this post or give me a call at 623.695.4891 so i know how many tables and seats we will need.

hopefully this is a great turnout and we can make this a regular meeting
Last edited by azratrod on January 20, 2009, 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
fmartin_gila

Post by fmartin_gila »

In actuality, I would prefer sometime on the weekend, but I will try to make it, subject to the "life changes" (new ladyfriends) that I am subjected to at this time. Will let you know more positively as the time get's closer, but I will plan on being there.

Fred
azratrod

gilbrt and williams field

Post by azratrod »

im not sure about any canadians at the get-together. show up any way. your right about the cross streets. gilbert and williams field. se corner
'64 ford bbw custom cab short styleside bed
'32 ford 5 window body
'28 ford roadster pickup
'04 ford f150 crew cab short bed