Car Dolly

NY, NJ, PA, DE, DC, MD

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

Fanatic

Car Dolly

Post by Fanatic »

Any of you local guys interested in a car dolly (2 wheel thing)?

Friend of mine selling.Great shape , new spare, good tie down straps.
$650

It works great. I picked up my Uni in GA with it. Then towed a fully equipped dent side from SC.

Give me a call!

Tim
INEPTOCRACY: (in-ep'-toc-ra-cy) : a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.
DV65CustomCab
United States of America

Post by DV65CustomCab »

That's a pretty fair price. I was shopping for one before I bought my car trailer ($1200 for a dual axle...couldn't pass that up) and you'd be hard pressed to find one that isn't beat to crap for that price.
Stop The Longbed Hate! :)
'65 F100 Custom Cab bought 2002/Sold 2014
Now: '93 F150 Lightning
Fanatic

Post by Fanatic »

This one is DEFINITELY in good shape. My buddy is quite anal when it comes to his stuff. I can say that...........We have been friends since high school-------damn I'm old!Image
INEPTOCRACY: (in-ep'-toc-ra-cy) : a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.