Its my birthday!

Here is the place to post Jokes and funny stories, Just keep it clean

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

Long63
United States of America

Its my birthday!

Post by Long63 »

An attractive single woman decided that she would get some plastic surgery to make her body and face look younger before her 50th birthday.

After all the surgery was finished, her 50th birthday finally came. She got all dressed up and went out that morning feeling confident about her looks.

She stopped to get gas in the car and while paying for it, she asked the clerk, "Today's my birthday, can you guess my age?"
The clerk repsonded,' Uh, maybe 30?'
"No", she giggled, "I'm 50!"

Feeling even better about herself now she had to ask others. So she went to a coffee shop and did the same. So after ordering her coffee, she said to the clerk "It's my birthday, can you guess my age?"
He responded "Well, you look to be about 32 or so."

"Well thank you, but no", she replied "Today I'm 50!"

She walked down the street to the bus stop and was waiting there alone when a man walked up. She could'nt resist to try it again, so she said "Hi, would you mind trying to guess my age, because it's my birthday?"

The man replied, "Certainly, I've met a few women from the truck shows I go to when I show my '63 Slick and I can figure out their age just by holding their breasts."

Feeling confident he'll never guess right since she had a boob job, she agreed to letting him handle her 'lovelies'.

He slipped his hands under her sweater and proceeded to gently squeeze each breast and thumb the nipples. After about 30 seconds, he stepped back and placed his hand in his chin to study her all over. He then said to her, "Ma'am, you are 50 years old today."

Shocked, the woman asked "How can you tell by fondling my breasts?"

"I was standing in line behind you at the coffee shop"