mule egg

Here is the place to post Jokes and funny stories, Just keep it clean

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

slick4x4
United States of America

mule egg

Post by slick4x4 »

back in the thirtys, my dad was about 15 when he decided that they
could use another mule to plow with. they only had one, so two of them would double their work. he told his dad, that he wanted to buy another mule, but alas , there just wasnt any around to be bought. but he had heard, that they could go down south and purchase one. so him and his buddy took off a walking south....when they got to the borber of Oklahoma, they took a break at a local restraunt to get a meal. there they met (not knowing to them) a shady character ,who said could ,''help them out'' Mules are expensive ,he told them....How much you got?? he asked. 20 dollars my dad replied. OH, that wont buy a mule, but it will buy a mule egg , he said.A mule egg ? dad asked . YEP a real mule egg, just take it home, and in a few weeks it'll hatch. so dad agreed , and the man said he would bring one in the morning....he went and painted a watermelon white, took dads money and they started back home a walkin.
they took turns carefully carrying that 'egg', when it was about noon,dad slipped and dropped it...well that scared up a jackrabbit which let outta there like it was on fire, dad took chase but finally gave up when his buddy told him..."let it go Kieth...that son of a bi%$h goes to fast to plow with anyway!!!
[b]'' I think what scares me the most about you guys is that I understand you '' ..... KID
'' lookin good, a little paint adds at least 100hp!'' ....... COOTER
'' well an old guy can dream cant he? ''............ICEMAN
''I would donate organs before selling my slick''........ HOOFBEAT RACER
Truckrat
United States of America

mule egg

Post by Truckrat »

Mighta been one o' M R Jackalopes before his antlers came in. :laughing: