After dinner

Here is the place to post Jokes and funny stories, Just keep it clean

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

65 F100 CC

After dinner

Post by 65 F100 CC »

A teenage couple had been dating for a few months and the boy asked her for sex. She said yes under 2 conditions. First, he must get protection, and second have dinner with her parents, and then they could fool around. The boy went to the drug store to buy protection, nervous and not wanting anyone to know he didn't know what to buy he began to look around till he found the contraceptives. The pharmacist noticed his amazement at all the different sizes, colors and types, so he asked if he could help. The boy tells him about his plans after meeting the parents over dinner. After the purchase, the boy can't wait till after dinner. Later that night, the boy shows up and is invited to sit at the dinner table with his girlfriend's parents. The boy asks, "Mrs. Wilson, do you mind if I pray over dinner?" 15 minutes into his prayer, his girlfriend quietly says, "I didn't know you were a religious man", and he replies, "I didn't know your father was a pharmacist"
If you drive a Chevy, you better have a Good Wrench and even the name Dodge, tells you to avoid it!